2024 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Rhythm Dance

icewhite

Record Breaker
Years ago, I got into the habit of not going near Facebook when I am watching sporting events for that very reason. It's not hard to do, and I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. To the extent that when I got locked out of Facebook in October 2020, I didn't bother unlocking it until New Year's Day 2024. And when I got in and saw how much spam there was, I thought "I can't be bothered with this" and am now avoiding it again! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

In cycling where there are many races at the same time or very closely together it's the norm not to spoiler at least by the commentators I am used to. They say "check out the results of xy, it was a really interesting race" at best. Of course it only affects some people (not me usually), but when sports competitions happen during the day when most people are working, with today's streams on demand which are expected to be watched later, I think these viewers should be thought of. It's not really detrimental to the commentary of the current event not to talk about other very recent events of another discipline.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
damn...that matte shade of red only looks good on blondes but i want it!

Interesting that you think that. Because red doesn't suit me. At all.

A few years ago I saw this lovely red checked shirt. But when I tried it on and looked in the mirror, I realised that red doesn't suit me any more.

The irony is that I had a practically identical red shirt when I was a youngster. So, it is something that has happened as I have got older.

Anyway, never seen (or heard tell of) either of these two before. But, they were pretty good.

New leaders, in fact!

Now, back to the Pairs, with Minerva and Nolan.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys but they looked so in the zone doing a section of the programme when the rinkside announcer was talking about them. It was as if they were doing the programme for real!

They didn't actually show much of them for the rest of the Warm-Up. Well, apart from a shot of Sofía on her own just before the announcer told everybody that the Warm-Up was over. Looking as stunning as ever!

It's a shame we didn't see more of them, but it'll be worth the wait to see the programme. Those of you that haven't seen it before are in for a treat!

CaroLiza_fan