Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 107 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I was just testing out the search facilities on various video sharing websites, and guess who I was using as my search term. ;) :biggrin:

Well, just in case it has not been posted in this thread yet, here is a video I found on Vimeo. It is of Liza's routine from a show she did in Qingdao at the start of May.

Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA 2015/5/3 Qingdao

Could this maybe be the new SP...? :think:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
I was just testing out the search facilities on various video sharing websites, and guess who I was using as my search term. ;) :biggrin:

Well, just in case it has not been posted in this thread yet, here is a video I found on Vimeo. It is of Liza's routine from a show she did in Qingdao at the start of May.

Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA 2015/5/3 Qingdao

Could this maybe be the new SP...? :think:

CaroLiza_fan

But she hadn't worked with Stephane at that point, had she? If they completely ditch Stephane's SP, instead of reworking it, and use this instead, then maybe.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But she hadn't worked with Stephane at that point, had she? If they completely ditch Stephane's SP, instead of reworking it, and use this instead, then maybe.

Maybe that is why it has so many crossovers in it. TBH it seems very basic to me at that point and lacks any real choreographic highlights. Maybe she sent footage of this program to Lambiel and he tried to tweak it and make it better. Albeit to Mishin's disliking.:cool: The music is nice but I think it will look much much better if in fact we ever see it in competition and they add some character to it.

LRK

Record Breaker
Yeah, at this point we have no evidence that this has anything to do with her new SP. I'd obviously prefer this as an EX for her than... but let's not go there again. :)

Watersmarch

Rinkside
I don't mind it, she's having fun and I don't think there is anything remotely offensive going on here.

I agree. The program is fun, funky and very teen-age appropriate! Clearly this must be a G-rated remix of the song, although I wouldn't know because I rarely listen to hip hop.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I don't care for this. Maybe I will warm up to it if I end up seeing the routine more often and it develops further.

Yeah it's just an ice show, but I wonder if she's still on mental vacation, since she couldn't land a single jump cleanly. Even things like spins are lackadaisical. I guess this is why I try to avoid analyzing these things. :shrug:

Meoima

Match Penalty
It's off season so I am not worried much. The program isn't as bad as I expected. If we don't listen to the lyrics.

Imagine

Medalist
I don't see a problem with the choreography actually...there was some controversy before the video came out that made it seem like she was acting a prostitute or something. Didn't really get that from the performance, but I found it fun and flirty...and the music cut was not as bad as I had imagined when hearing the original song. Her costume looks a bit cheap though (do like the skates), and what was with the pointless cane/stick thing? Otherwise good performance....I am very surprised. Was expecting some embarrassing, trashy disaster based on all the noise people were making.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
We have had a request to have an active poster, rather than a banned poster, be the OP owner of Liza's thread. In the next day or two, I will be making the change over. Anyone using a bookmark to find Liza's thread will need to update it at that time. I hope this is not an inconvenience to anyone?

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Just watched the EX in full, it's sexy, and you can't hear the words much...maybe it would be better with other hip-hop music?
It wasn't as awful as I thought it might be.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
We have had a request to have an active poster, rather than a banned poster, be the OP owner of Liza's thread. In the next day or two, I will be making the change over. Anyone using a bookmark to find Liza's thread will need to update it at that time. I hope this is not an inconvenience to anyone?

It's certainly not to me. I am thrilled that I will no longer have to see that user's name as the OP of this thread, especially since said poster did nothing but insult and abuse her at every given opportunity.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Oooh, now you've got us intrigued as to who it might be!

It's not me, as I didn't realise that you could catapult in somebody that wasn't a Mod.

I would assume that the new owner would be one of the members with a high post count in this thread. So, looking at who is in the Top 10 in the list, the following haven't been members long enough to have a message earlier than plushyfan's 2nd post:

#1. adelia
#2. Sandpiper
#4. Meoima
#6. sabinfire
#7. gallavich
#9. karne
#10. melissa_ire

I am at #8. So, if it is somebody in the Top 10, that only leaves:

#3. LRK
#5. plushyfan

My money is on plushyfan. They have the 2nd post in this thread so, to make them the owner, all that would need to be done is to delete the first post.

It's certainly not to me. I am thrilled that I will no longer have to see that user's name as the OP of this thread, especially since said poster did nothing but insult and abuse her at every given opportunity.

I always thought that was highly ironic. That the person who started her Fan Fest was the person that went on to constantly criticise her.

Although, that said, sky_fly20 was great at getting information that the rest of us didn't know how to find.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

hurrah

Medalist
Yeah, the exhibition seen in its full is actually just a normally sexy piece, so as long as you don't know what 'get low' refers to, it's nothing to remark about.

I get the sense that this is just an off-season exhibition piece. I think she did a 3-lutz, 3-toe loop and 2-axel, and I wouldn't think that she'd incorporate a 3-lutz in an exhibition piece during the season. Plus, aside from the jumps, the piece is rather empty skating-wise so I would think that her team would come up with something a bit more substantial.

Last edited:

Tutto

Record Breaker
I don't care for this. Maybe I will warm up to it if I end up seeing the routine more often and it develops further.

Yeah it's just an ice show, but I wonder if she's still on mental vacation, since she couldn't land a single jump cleanly. Even things like spins are lackadaisical. I guess this is why I try to avoid analyzing these things. :shrug:

I am with you. I like only one thing about this routine - Lisa's infectious smile & enthusiasm. The costume reminds me of Karlsson - for those of you who are unfamiliar with this Swedish children story, Karlsson is described as short, stocky, wearing a cap and dungarees with a propeller on his back. (sorry Liza!!!) That makes the whole thing quite funny as it supposed to be sexy. My darling Agatha Christie used to be a strong opponent of young women wearing shorts, saying that once they had a chance to see themselves from behind they would never ever wear them again. I think shorts can only look good on supermodels.
Liza says at the end that she particularly likes this number, and long wanted to do something like that - rhythmic & dance-like. I conclude she is unaware of lyrics - but we won't go into this again! As long as this atrocity remains a summer show number...

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
GS Forum Staff will be the new owner of the OP.

We decided that was the best option for a number of reasons.

sky_fly also alerted us to a number of great skaters before they were famous by starting Fan Fests. I would not like to delete her post for that reason.

BTW, you can't delete or unapprove the first post of the thread and still leave the rest of the thread accessible. You would have to select all the posts except the first post and copy them to a new thread, or you have to merge an older post than the OP with the thread. That post then becomes the new OP. Method 2 is far preferable in the case of a huge thread like Liza's.

Last edited: