Help! TV reruns?? | Golden Skate

Help! TV reruns??

YagsFan

On the Ice
Hi all,

I'm afraid I got left behind in my recording of the Free
Dance----I recorded what the listing said was that event on the Olympic Channel, but it turned out to be only the first 2 groups:( The final 2 groups, it turns out, were on NBCSN, which I didn't realize. Does anyone know if that portion will be repeated somewhere, sometime? I've found 3 listings in the next 2 weeks, but it looks to me like they will be the same thing I saw---what was on the OC. I did realize that a repeat was on OC tonight from 9-11; I found that and turned it on at 10:55! Got to see the medals ceremony . . . not the skates that got us there.
(Good thing the winners at least were not in much doubt, so it is not totally ruined for me now, lol!)

Thank you for any help:)

aka_gerbil

On the Ice
You’ll need to see what time it will be for you locally, but according to my TV guide app, they’re replaying the latter 2 fd groups on Thursday and then again on April 6.

The repeats are showing as airing on the Olympic Channel.

YagsFan

On the Ice
You’ll need to see what time it will be for you locally, but according to my TV guide app, they’re replaying the latter 2 fd groups on Thursday and then again on April 6.

Thank you! I'm curious though, do you mean that TV Guide is specifically saying it's the final 2 groups? I ask because I looked on their web site earlier, and it just said "free dance". As it's scheduled for 2 hours, I was guessing it was an exact repeat of what I saw---the first 2 groups. I'm going to assume for now that you're right, and program it for Thursday. Thanks again:)

dontassin

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Try the NBC Sports app. It's available for phones, tablets, and many streaming devices. I use it on a Roku. You will have to login with your TV provider.

Only three "events" are available for replay. The Pairs Free, Ladies Free, and Free Dance - I think the last two groups in each. I don't know why the Men's Free has not been posted.

YagsFan

On the Ice

Hi again aka gerbil: I just wanted to drop back to again say thank you for prompting me to trust the re-runs! Just got through watching the last half of the free dance comp., and it certainly was worth the wait. Now I can go on and watch the (already recorded) gala tomorrow for one last look at everyone for this season.:yahoo: