How to print out your all event Tickets | Page 2 | Golden Skate

How to print out your all event Tickets

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Are practices still "free seating"?

As a rule, practices are open seating till one hour before the event. It is my personal policy to not make an issue of it if someone comes up to me and wants "their" seat for practice.
An unfortunate occurance happened at Worlds LA. In order to save themselves work, during a practice we fans were all forced into 2 or three sections so the crew didnt have to clean up
after us over the entire lower bowl. If you cant afford the expensive seats and still want to feel the wind as the Shibs fly by, practice is a good time to sit down in the first row on the ice.
If you are observant, you can see favorite spots where each coach likes to hang out and sit near them and hear what they are saying to their students....
http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/C...rado/FC2 229_zpsvdr933oy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=15

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Oh yeah know how best to do practices just wanted to make sure that hasnt changed.

Has the practice schedule been released yet? I am on limited internet so just did a cursory glance at the website and didnt see it. Trying to work out my itinerary.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Oh yeah know how best to do practices just wanted to make sure that hasnt changed.

Has the practice schedule been released yet? I am on limited internet so just did a cursory glance at the website and didnt see it. Trying to work out my itinerary.

Regretably, they dont release the PDF for maybe another two weeks...unless a kind soul here has access to it....

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Suffice it to say some of the practices for the Championship groups are NOT in the SAP arena but in the other venue where you get to sit on bleacher seats.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Lucky you :) and then we can see you on TV.
I'm in section 117 near the skaters' entrance.

Just an FYI. We were in 117 last time. There is a draft from somewhere (maybe it will be different this time). It was warm outside but very cold in our seats. Come prepared.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Getting a little nervous here. I bought the All Session pass, but when I sign into my SAP account, it only shows my tickets through Jan 1 and I can't figure out where the rest are...

TanithandBenFan

On the Ice
Getting a little nervous here. I bought the All Session pass, but when I sign into my SAP account, it only shows my tickets through Jan 1 and I can't figure out where the rest are...

Are you seeing a calendar that shows December? If you click on the word December it gives you the option to select January. You should be able to see your January tickets then.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Are you seeing a calendar that shows December? If you click on the word December it gives you the option to select January. You should be able to see your January tickets then.

Thanks! Eric called me back earlier and sorted me out. Pretty amazing customer service!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
(Just returned from a 18 day cruise to the Sandwich Islands where I tried to convince the locals to become figure skating fans....total failure...I am giving up being a missionary)

This may be old news but it is new to me.

Many thanks to MFarone for pointing out the previous information about your all event ticket package being your practice pass has been changed a bit.
Go back into your account and print out the newly appeared Practice passes for Jan 2,3,4,5,6,and 7th.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Double check and make sure all your tickets printed. Jan 3 wouldnt print for me in a big group had to print those individually
Didnt catch it until today when i was organizing my stuff.

10 days till I fly down!

Skating Gator

Rinkside
I ran out of ink at the end printing and just noticed. If I have all the original PDF's saved, I can just re-print- would that work? Or do I need to re-do it all and get a new barcode?