2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets | Golden Skate

2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I happened to visit the World Championships page and to my surprise, it appears that ticket sales are starting next week for all event packages (minus the EX), nearly 15 months before the actual event. I'm not ready for this, lol.

For 2016 Worlds in Boston, tickets went on sale about a year in advance and we weren't allowed to pick our specific seats, but request sections and rows. I hope that changes this year. I wound up buying Balcony circle (first 2 rows) which was $350 at the time, it's now $500. They gave me second row seats, so I may as well pick the upper balcony for the same price. The view from up there wasn't bad and I was able to sit in other areas closer to the rink during some of the less sold out events and practices. And yes they also made you buy the EX tickets separately. I skipped the Gala last time, might do it again.

ALL-EVENT TICKET PRICE LEVELS

• Platinum (rows 1-3 Loge)- $2,800.00 (USD)
  • Club- $1,800.00 (USD)
  • Premium Loge (rows 4-10 Loge in all sections and rows 11 and up in center sections)- $1,650.00 (USD)
  • Value Loge (rows 11 and up, end Loge)- $950.00 (USD)
  • Balcony Circle (rows 1-2)- $500.00 (USD)
  • Upper Balcony (rows 3 and up)- $350.00 (USD)
  • Exhibition of Champions price range (depending on seat location): $25.00-$150.00 (USD)
All prices are in U.S. dollars and include credit card fees and service charges. An additional processing fee of $10.00 per All-Event ticket will be charged by the Local Organizing Committee for all tickets sold directly through its box office to facilitate ticket management and customer service.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yikes! So early?! Seems I sat in the 300 level in 2016, but I honestly can't remember. I may be confusing that with 2014 Nats.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you, I am gonna get some Zen tea now... but iirc Boston has this arena you can't get to without the car anyway. Lol. We will probably be trying GPF in France that season
You can get to the TD Garden by transit. Its the SCOB in Norwood that you need a car. I live in Massachusetts and I will probably take the T and not drive. (Unless my husband goes with me, he can drive)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you, I am gonna get some Zen tea now... but iirc Boston has this arena you can't get to without the car anyway. Lol. We will probably be trying GPF in France that season
Super easy ride on the subway from our hotel. We bought a weekly pass and could get to and from the arena in minutes. No trouble navigating the system at all.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
You can get to the TD Garden by transit. Its the SCOB in Norwood that you need a car. I live in Massachusetts and I will probably take the T and not drive. (Unless my husband goes with me, he can drive)
Great to know! But, heh, I can't plan that far in advance! I only went as far as book hotel in Montreal, and we'll think if we wanna go there once Mom researches every possible route to that city from the West, lol. Boston isn't on the horizon yet. And, yeah, I get the importance of all event tickets, but...more than a year! Atm, we are focused on CanNationals.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a car, but didn’t drive it to the arena to park it for $45 a day. There is a subway stop literally across the street from the arena.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great to know! But, heh, I can't plan that far in advance! I only went as far as book hotel in Montreal, and we'll think if we wanna go there once Mom researches every possible route to that city from the West, lol. Boston isn't on the horizon yet. And, yeah, I get the importance of all event tickets, but...more than a year! Atm, we are focused on CanNationals.
Honestly…that arena did not come close to selling out last time and I doubt it will this time either. It’s HUGE. I may not go this time.

charmblade

Final Flight
Oh wow my credit card is not ready for this, I’m still working out my Montreal arrangements!

I was really hoping not to be in the nosebleeds again but those prices….

And yes the MBTA is good, especially for the Garden/North Station area, although any Bostonian will be happy to tell you all the things wrong with it. If you have any transport or other questions about the city, I’ve been living in Boston for ten years and I’m happy to be a resource!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh wow my credit card is not ready for this, I’m still working out my Montreal arrangements!

I was really hoping not to be in the nosebleeds again but those prices….
If I go, will for sure be the nosebleeds for me. There is zero point in me buying close up tickets as I’ll have to exchange them for disabled seating.

alyssamarie

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Orange, green, Amtrack, and commuter rail stop outside the station, as well as one bus during the week from south station (where the red line/other amtrack/commuter rail/non mbta busses are). There is also a garage nearby with $9 parking after 5 and all day on weekends, and the practice arena is a 0.3 mile walk away (and Stereti has gorgeous views of Boston and tons of benches).

I live right near the arena so happy to answer any boston questions! Holding off on buying my tickets until its closer since it likely won't sell out and will gladly volunteer. No seat is a bad seat at TD garden - I've seen events there back row of balcony, as well as skated on the ice.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I happened to visit the World Championships page and to my surprise, it appears that ticket sales are starting next week for all event packages (minus the EX), nearly 15 months before the actual event. I'm not ready for this, lol.

For 2016 Worlds in Boston, tickets went on sale about a year in advance and we weren't allowed to pick our specific seats, but request sections and rows. I hope that changes this year. I wound up buying Balcony circle (first 2 rows) which was $350 at the time, it's now $500. They gave me second row seats, so I may as well pick the upper balcony for the same price. The view from up there wasn't bad and I was able to sit in other areas closer to the rink during some of the less sold out events and practices. And yes they also made you buy the EX tickets separately. I skipped the Gala last time, might do it again.
How much???? :jaw:Optimism is a great thing but.... wow.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Orange, green, Amtrack, and commuter rail stop outside the station, as well as one bus during the week from south station (where the red line/other amtrack/commuter rail/non mbta busses are). There is also a garage nearby with $9 parking after 5 and all day on weekends, and the practice arena is a 0.3 mile walk away (and Stereti has gorgeous views of Boston and tons of benches).

I live right near the arena so happy to answer any boston questions! Holding off on buying my tickets until its closer since it likely won't sell out and will gladly volunteer. No seat is a bad seat at TD garden - I've seen events there back row of balcony, as well as skated on the ice.
The website says no access to practice arena without credentials. I think last time one could win a “golden ticket” for access to the practice arena. Wonder if they will do that again.

You’re so lucky to live near there!!

noskates

Record Breaker
The prices have gone up drastically. I've been to Boston twice for figure skating and I swear the tickets are 50% more than ever. And you wonder why people are not attending these competitions. Add in airfare and lodging (unless you live in the Boston area) you could spend 10 days in Europe or take a river cruise for about the same amount as an all-event ticket with decent seats.

Skating91

Medalist
The good thing about a steep rise in tickets prices is that all that extra revenue generated by the ISU will be going into the pockets of the athletes who risk their health and sacrifice their education for our enjoyment of the sport.

If tickets are up 50%, I'm sure the athletes will be receiving at least 50% more prizemoney than before, theoretically more since the fixed costs become proportionately smaller as revenue from the sale of tickets increases 50%. Maybe the athletes could be looking forward to a 75% to 100% increase in prizemoney. It would be long time coming and well deserved.

Personally I have no problem paying more for tickets when it goes straight to the skaters. Otherwise it kind of leaves a feeling like the fans are being gouged. I'm sure that is not the case here.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The good thing about a steep rise in tickets prices is that all that extra revenue generated by the ISU will be going into the pockets of the athletes who risk their health and sacrifice their education for our enjoyment of the sport.

If tickets are up 50%, I'm sure the athletes will be receiving at least 50% more prizemoney than before, theoretically more since the fixed costs become proportionately smaller as revenue from the sale of tickets increases 50%. Maybe the athletes could be looking forward to a 75% to 100% increase in prizemoney. It would be long time coming and well deserved.

Personally I have no problem paying more for tickets when it goes straight to the skaters. Otherwise it kind of leaves a feeling like the fans are being gouged. I'm sure that is not the case here.

I am sorry, but I truly cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or sincere?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I think the fans are definitely being gouged.