San Jose 2023 Nationals tickets for sale-6th row center | Golden Skate

San Jose 2023 Nationals tickets for sale-6th row center

Lois

Rinkside
I bought an excellent all-event ticket for US Nationals in San Jose, Section 115, Row 6, which is center right across from the judges, and I will be unable to use any of my 12 junior event or senior pairs or dance tickets, short and long programs, unfortunately (I'll only be able to catch the senior singles events and the exhibitions, if nothing else goes wrong...). So if anyone is interested in any or all of these 12 sessions for juniors and for senior pairs and dance, please let me know and make an offer-junior sessions are all listed as $30 each, for Seniors the pairs short sells for $50 on Ticketmaster, rhythm dance $55, and free dance and pairs free are $70 there, plus all have outrageous rip-off service fees added if you buy through Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com/us-figure-skating-championships-tickets/artist/844391?venueId=229393), and the Ticketmaster seat selection isn't good.

I also have a friend who has a seat in row 6 of the next section, Section 116, who is also interested in selling her unusable tickets, except for the senior singles and pairs that she can attend, so if anyone needs two tickets for the juniors and the senior dance events and the seats don't have to be together, please let me know.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I bought an excellent all-event ticket for US Nationals in San Jose, Section 115, Row 6, which is center right across from the judges, and I will be unable to use any of my 12 junior event or senior pairs or dance tickets, short and long programs, unfortunately (I'll only be able to catch the senior singles events and the exhibitions, if nothing else goes wrong...). So if anyone is interested in any or all of these 12 sessions for juniors and for senior pairs and dance, please let me know and make an offer-junior sessions are all listed as $30 each, for Seniors the pairs short sells for $50 on Ticketmaster, rhythm dance $55, and free dance and pairs free are $70 there, plus all have outrageous rip-off service fees added if you buy through Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com/us-figure-skating-championships-tickets/artist/844391?venueId=229393), and the Ticketmaster seat selection isn't good.

I also have a friend who has a seat in row 6 of the next section, Section 116, who is also interested in selling her unusable tickets, except for the senior singles and pairs that she can attend, so if anyone needs two tickets for the juniors and the senior dance events and the seats don't have to be together, please let me know.
Are any of these on an end?

Lois

Rinkside
My ticket isn’t on the end, and I’m pretty sure my friend’s isn’t either, but I’ll check. Sorry.

Lois

Rinkside
My ticket isn’t on the end, and I’m pretty sure my friend’s isn’t either, but I’ll check. Sorry.
I checked with my friend, and her ticket isn't on an end either, unfortunately.

And in case my previous post was confusing, my tickets, and those of my friend, are available either separately or as a package of any size. Just trying to get something back for the sessions we can't attend.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Honestly, nothing against you at all, but I can't believe they are charging $30 each for juniors. No wonder the arena is almost completely empty. If anything I think they should charge $5 or so.

I'm really sorry you will not be able to use most of your tickets and hope you will still be able to attend the men's and women's events.

Lois

Rinkside
I completely agree that $30 (plus an outrageous amount in service fees, like about half the ticket price!) is insane for the junior events! Actually, I'm perfectly ok with $5, in case you can go. Skating fans know that we can see an Alysa Liu or Nathan Chen or Paul Wylie or Jason Brown in juniors, before they become famous, but public sales are going to be just about zero (and due to the super annoying scheduling this year I can't make it to any of the junior events-I would genuinely have liked to catch at least the singles long programs, had the timing worked out for me!).

And I'm serious about the "make an offer" for the various tickets.