Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 37 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

LazarusPitHotTub

Rinkside
Haha! Ikr that’s what everyone was saying and I was like... but she keeps getting better? Why retire when you just keep getting better?

Also in the realm of Wonder Woman I have been itching for someone to skate to the Wonder Woman soundtrack... it’s such good music particularly the main theme on the cello by Tina Guo.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Haha! Ikr that’s what everyone was saying and I was like... but she keeps getting better? Why retire when you just keep getting better?

Also in the realm of Wonder Woman I have been itching for someone to skate to the Wonder Woman soundtrack... it’s such good music particularly the main theme on the cello by Tina Guo.

Great idea LazarusPitHotTub! I did not see the movie so I had to look it up, and WOW! Ravi, Lance and Jeffrey, if you ever read this you may want Kaetlyn to consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI2ASp0f7GU

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'll be interested to see her do this performance live, and in particular a version where she can mainly focus on performing due to the much less difficult jump content (and, y'know, lower stakes in general).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This is "old" stuff again, but since I couldn't find a full video of the 2018 Worlds Ladies Medal Ceremony on YouTube, I decided to provide my own: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vpv7p

It's not in HD, unfortunately, but it's better than nothing. Seeing Kaetlyn at the top of the podium is just :love: .

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
This is good also because if KO comes back next season, those ranking points from 2017-2018 will help her get draws in later groups in comps.

Yes, one can wish that we can forget this season of rebuilding, from all the UR's, the limited speed and the lack of skating skills. Here is hoping we can put this GP season behind us.