Practice cam chat | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Practice cam chat

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Marry me Jimmy! May the power of the man bun hold you gently aloft!
I will say that out of all the men, Jimmy has taken the most pains with his appearance, neatly groomed as if he knows Moonvine is watching. Vincent did wear his costume, but other than that, the rest of them look like they just rolled out of bed. Compare that to how the ladies and, especially, the dancers, get themselves up for practice :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will say that out of all the men, Jimmy has taken the most pains with his appearance, neatly groomed as if he knows Moonvine is watching. Vincent did wear his costume, but other than that, the rest of them look like they just rolled out of bed. Compare that to how the ladies and, especially, the dancers, get themselves up for practice :)
The dancers always come in full costume. But it’s so early in the morning I would have just rolled out of bed.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I chuckled when my screen loaded up and it was full of black pants and black t-shirts, like casual Friday at the rink! edit: OTOH, the full costumes and makeup for ID seems an unfair expectation!