Practice cam chat | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Practice cam chat

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Gracie’s—the white shirt very elegant, and again, the black mittens, which were lucky for her yesterday.

Also that is quite some jacket on Adam Rippon
I don’t know how he pulled off that orange. I couldn’t. I’d look dead.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’ve got to go pick up my BIL at the train station at 5. I sent him a copy of the schedule. Dunno what he is doing. Man she looks good.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bow to your subjects Queen. I’m guessing everyone who has warmed up is cleared to skate. Jackie says they are testing on arrival to the arena.

dhskatefan

Spectator
So... when these athletes test positive - are they now going to have to quarantine in the hotel for 5-10 days before they can travel home? Even if their cases are mild, that's not going to be good for training a month before the Olympics!

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
A separate thread just posted in The Edge that Alysa Liu has withdrawn as she tested positive for Covid. That's awful. OMG who will be next??
Oh no!! That is awful! This is a shock! Yet another one of my favorites withdrawn due to Covid! My enthusiasm for the ladies event, like in pairs, has dimmed. 🥺 I hope that Alysa recovers fully!

It's terrifying that everyone is being so careful, wearing masks, etc., and yet that Thing still manages to infect people! I almost wish that they hadn't held Nationals. And I wonder if she can petition to the Olympic team?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So... when these athletes test positive - are they now going to have to quarantine in the hotel for 5-10 days before they can travel home? Even if their cases are mild, that's not going to be good for training a month before the Olympics!
I don’t know.

Greta

On the Ice
Little schedule change this morning! I love that they saw the light and made two groups of pairs instead of three. I missed all but the last group of dance though. Group one of pairs looking kinda mixed.

Greta

On the Ice
Highlight of dance practice was hearing Caroline Green say “excuse us” heading into a lift rather than just making the standard “watch out” noise. I’ve loved watching them and all the top four teams.

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
am guessing the men's practice this morning isn't shown anywhere? I see Jackie Wong tweeting about em but can't find one on Peacock

Greta

On the Ice
Well good morning fellow practice watchers! I thought we were a man short in the first group, but Artur was just a couple minutes late. Phew.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi friends. Is there a link to the practice cam?

I've never watched it, but I'm up, so what the heck.