2. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
3. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
4. Elena ILINYKH / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN
5. Isabella TOBIAS / Ilia TKACHENKO
6. Marie-JadE LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
After the short program in ladies 10 people are leading with 50 points.

rosacotton
4everchan
TTM
Totentanz
ladykk
skylark
berry8
Puchi
Weathergal

What do I have to say? Skylark did it again same as the overall point leader Puchi.

The most popular forecast was:

Medvedeva
Sotskova
Gold
Daleman
Asada

This one would get just 30 points. Low? Mine has only 25 because I gave Gold silver. I never again bet on Gracie - she just does not have it no matter what super skating skills and big jumps some people are trying to find there.

Nathan13

Medalist
Two perfect scores in one day :jaw:
I might as well enjoy it now because my ladies and mens predictions are a mess :laugh: :sad21:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Men's Results are IN!!!

Biggest Spoiler *drumrolls*
DENIS (what an expected surprise:biggrin:)

and despite Denis' surprise medal we have plenty of medalists ourselves!! :cheer: 98 to be exact :laugh:

Gold Medal : [email protected], DiamondDust, jenaj, pherx4, Sackie, Poice, ptskate, Florencito, sabinfire, Hyena and casualfan with 55 points!!! :yahoo::gclap::peace:

Silver Medal : matmuh, Yatagarasu, sunnyouyang, apgold, theskatingbutterfly, sffww, surimi, sunnystars, randomfan, rosacotton, StitchMonkey, Daniel1998, Tastetherainbow, nikki51, Lydia1703, NoNameFace, koatcue, text_skate, lightsout, Elaine, psusanne, skylark, Shoma One, Puchi, Moxiejan, Greta, el henry, tinnychan, Xorasy, sammyott, canarycry, sequinsgalore, alebi, DaPurpleDino, Kirei, Weathergal and daylightescapades with 50 points !! :hap93::clapper:

Bronze Medal : Crossover, MsLiinaLii, Marin, voolfee, Nathan13, corynna, Marius, puremagic, breynows, nox1, MeltedIce, LA143, ines42575, Osmond4gold, Gia_Sesshoumaru, icekiwi, cer, 4everchan, MIM, umeko_yur1tasukee, lennicky, sweetsugar1613, desertskates, glorybox6, HR4, LadyB, TTM, naz, Pere, Alex D, Sam-Skwantch, nipman, sarahjoanne, TheGrandSophy, lost3iron, Tgee, sunn1ly, Jagger, Starsfan84, berry8, itofan, Max2skating, Karpenko, karne, NYscorp6, hydroblader, lady_bee, mis751, Sugarpova and Caroliza_fan with 45 points! :hap85:

as usual if you find any mistakes please let me know! Congratz all, see you in next round!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Men's Results are IN!!!

and despite Denis' surprise medal we have plenty of medalists ourselves!! :cheer: 98 to be exact :laugh:

Gold Medal : [email protected], DiamondDust, jenaj, pherx4, Sackie, Poice, ptskate, Florencito, sabinfire, Hyena and casualfan with 55 points!!! :yahoo::gclap::peace:

Silver Medal : matmuh, Yatagarasu, sunnyouyang, apgold, theskatingbutterfly, sffww, surimi, sunnystars, randomfan, rosacotton, StitchMonkey, Daniel1998, Tastetherainbow, nikki51, Lydia1703, NoNameFace, koatcue, text_skate, lightsout, Elaine, psusanne, skylark, Shoma One, Puchi, Moxiejan, Greta, el henry, tinnychan, Xorasy, sammyott, canarycry, sequinsgalore, alebi, DaPurpleDino, Kirei, Weathergal and daylightescapades with 50 points !! :hap93::clapper:

Bronze Medal : Crossover, MsLiinaLii, Marin, voolfee, Nathan13, corynna, Marius, puremagic, breynows, nox1, MeltedIce, LA143, ines42575, Osmond4gold, Gia_Sesshoumaru, icekiwi, cer, 4everchan, MIM, umeko_yur1tasukee, lennicky, sweetsugar1613, desertskates, glorybox6, HR4, LadyB, TTM, naz, Pere, Alex D, Sam-Skwantch, nipman, sarahjoanne, TheGrandSophy, lost3iron, Tgee, sunn1ly, Jagger, Starsfan84, berry8, itofan, Max2skating, Karpenko, karne, NYscorp6, hydroblader, lady_bee, mis751, Sugarpova and Caroliza_fan with 45 points! :hap85:

as usual if you find any mistakes please let me know! Congratz all, see you in next round!!

i will take that bronze : at least i had the top five more or less in order... except Denis ;) haha

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
LadiesResults

Gold: puremagic with 65 points

That's just amazing! Getting the right podium and bringing So Youn Park in the game. Respect:agree:

Silver: invisiblespiral; Marius; MIM; NoNameFace; nipman; Kirei; daylightescapades with 60 points

Quite impressive as well!

Bronze: sunnyouyang; sunnystars; Elaine with 55 points

Congratulations to all!! :clap: :hap57:

The most popular prediction got 45 points. I could not beat even that with 30. My obvious mistakes were Gracie and Mao plus some lowballing of Maria and Wakaba.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
^ I should've not changed the prediction at the last minute for the ladies while my prediction on men got relatively successful. My previous prediction on ladies got perfect top 4 in order although I predicted Gracie and Mao respectively in 5th and 6th, but the two even made more derailed performances in the FS. Ice is slippery and the ice at the event is extraordinarily slipperier than the other GP events.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
^ No skylark today either? I guess we top ladies-predictors failed at France. :(

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

:eeking:

TWO (T-W-O) silvers in singles?!

I'm shocked by myself this time, last week 3 medals, now I feel like there will be a 4 record medals as I mixed only 2 places in each pairs and ice dance, I'm definitely progressing I'd say :cheer:

congratulations to all medaling!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
^ No skylark today either? I guess we top ladies-predictors failed at France. :(

Well, it has definitely become more crowded at the top of the ladies.

Skylark now shares the leadersip with the current silver medalist Marius: 210 points
Very close is another silver medalist in France Nonameface with 205
And quite near as well with 200: sabinfire, dailightescapades, Greta, nipman, and Pippuripihvi.

All results for ladies are in the table now. Hope, there are no mistakes.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, it has definitely become more crowded at the top of the ladies.

Skylark now shares the leadersip with the current silver medalist Marius: 210 points
Very close is another silver medalist in France Nonameface with 205
And quite near as well with 200: sabinfire, dailightescapades, Greta, nipman, and Pippuripihvi.

All results for ladies are in the table now. Hope, there are no mistakes.

Where can I find the table, please? thank you. :)

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Men's Results are IN!!!

WOOHOO! :yahoo:

Thank goodness I put Denis in 4th and not 5th like I considered - those 5 points just grabbed me my first (...only? :laugh:) gold of the season!