Trophée de France: Predictions Game Round 4

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
PAIRS RESULTS!

Lots of winners! Didier has helped you all making field so small :biggrin:
GOLD: 4everchan, berry8, canarycry, casualfan, cer, corynna, Crossover, daphenaxa, daylightescapades, Florencito, glorybox6, Greta, HR4, hydroblader, Hyena, Ice Diva, Icebethy, Jagger, jenaj, karne, Karpenko, Kirei, lady_bee, ladykk, lennicky, lightsout, MalAssada, Marin, Marius, matmuh, Max2skating, MIM, mis751, Nathan13, nipman, Pere, pherx4, Poice, Puchi, randomfan, sabinfire, [email protected], sammyott, Sam-Skwantch, silverfoxes, Starsfan84, sunnyouyang, surimi, text_skate, TGee, Tolstoj, Totentanz, TTM, Violetti, voolfee, xibsuarz, Xorasy, Yatagarasu with perfect 75 score! :dance2:

SILVER: The one and only Sugarpova with 70 points! :hap10:

BRONZE: alebi, andromache, apgold, breynows, CaroLiza_fan, Daniel1998, DaPurpleDino, desertskates, DiamondDust, el henry, Elaine, eta, Fetinia, invisiblespiral, Kittosuni, koatcue, LA143, lost3iron, Lydia1703, Lysambre, MeltedIce, Meoima, mirai4life, nikki51, noctiluca, NoNameFace, nox1, Osmond4gold, psusanne, ptskate, puremagic, rosacotton, sarahjoanne, semosk8tfan, sequinsgalore, Shoma One, shyne, skylark, sunn1ly, sunnystars, sweetsugar1613, Tastetherainbow, TheGrandSophy, theskatingbutterfly, Weathergal with 65 points! :gclap:

You can check your scores in spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kZnKrj11fORdcMfxFEvxZ9-2uag/edit#gid=80070183 If you spot a mistake, let me know.

Congrats to all medalists! :cheer:

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Gold in Pairs and bronze in men /not bad at all :yahoo:
I screwed up ladies tho :laugh:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PAIRS RESULTS!

Lots of winners! Didier has helped you all making field so small :biggrin:
GOLD: 4everchan, berry8, canarycry, casualfan, cer, corynna, Crossover, daphenaxa, daylightescapades, Florencito, glorybox6, Greta, HR4, hydroblader, Hyena, Ice Diva, Icebethy, Jagger, jenaj, karne, Karpenko, Kirei, lady_bee, ladykk, lennicky, lightsout, MalAssada, Marin, Marius, matmuh, Max2skating, MIM, mis751, Nathan13, nipman, Pere, pherx4, Poice, Puchi, randomfan, sabinfire, [email protected], sammyott, Sam-Skwantch, silverfoxes, Starsfan84, sunnyouyang, surimi, text_skate, TGee, Tolstoj, Totentanz, TTM, Violetti, voolfee, xibsuarz, Xorasy, Yatagarasu with perfect 75 score! :dance2:

SILVER: The one and only Sugarpova with 70 points! :hap10:

BRONZE: alebi, andromache, apgold, breynows, CaroLiza_fan, Daniel1998, DaPurpleDino, desertskates, DiamondDust, el henry, Elaine, eta, Fetinia, invisiblespiral, Kittosuni, koatcue, LA143, lost3iron, Lydia1703, Lysambre, MeltedIce, Meoima, mirai4life, nikki51, noctiluca, NoNameFace, nox1, Osmond4gold, psusanne, ptskate, puremagic, rosacotton, sarahjoanne, semosk8tfan, sequinsgalore, Shoma One, shyne, skylark, sunn1ly, sunnystars, sweetsugar1613, Tastetherainbow, TheGrandSophy, theskatingbutterfly, Weathergal with 65 points! :gclap:

You can check your scores in spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kZnKrj11fORdcMfxFEvxZ9-2uag/edit#gid=80070183 If you spot a mistake, let me know.

Congrats to all medalists! :cheer:

Ha-I got a gold in pairs--the event I know the least about. I guess a little learning can be a dangerous thing....

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Men's Results are IN!!!

Silver Medal : matmuh, Yatagarasu, sunnyouyang, apgold, theskatingbutterfly, sffww, surimi, sunnystars, randomfan, rosacotton, StitchMonkey, Daniel1998, Tastetherainbow, nikki51, Lydia1703, NoNameFace, koatcue, text_skate, lightsout, Elaine, psusanne, skylark, Shoma One, Puchi, Moxiejan, Greta, el henry, tinnychan, Xorasy, sammyott, canarycry, sequinsgalore, alebi, DaPurpleDino, Kirei, Weathergal and daylightescapades with 50 points !! :hap93::clapper:

Silver in Men's!!! :hap93: :yay: :dance3: :rock: :dance: :dance3:

And bronze in pairs. Ditto all the dancing!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Silver in Men's!!! :hap93: :yay: :dance3: :rock: :dance: :dance3:

And bronze in pairs. Ditto all the dancing!

Same result for me....

and maybe I would have done better if only I'd known D10 was going to show up, when I was betting on D5:laugh2:

Puchi

On the Ice
Same result for me....

and maybe I would have done better if only I'd known D10 was going to show up, when I was betting on D5:laugh2:

I was betting on D.0, actually. I thought he was gonna withdraw at last minute and didn't put him in my top six... :slink:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Same result for me....

I tried to be as helpful as possible in the men's SP thread.

I ran it thru the Google Giggle Translator and it translated it as "Denis Ten skates lights out" or "three canoes don't make a river" :confused:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Two bronze for me! :hap10: And my total is going up through the GPs so maybe I'm finally in the groove after a rotten start. ;) Wait for it, I'll get my worst score ever at CoC now!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm still in shock that I managed to medal in every discipline there and a highlight was a correct podium for Ladies which is just out of my mind as I always sucks at predicting singles. But looking at the field of CoC I see a disaster coming:hopelessness:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When will dance results be posted? We've been spoiled by all of these quick medal updates!

Happy with a silver in men's and a bronze in pairs so far, when I thought I would do a lot worse. I also did pretty well on the TSL fantasy game to be in the top 20 and actually increased my overall ranking :)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Bronze in Men!!! My second medal this season:hap57:

Looking forward to dance results!!! Thanks in advance. Great job on the quick posting of results.