Who's Going to Worlds? | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Who's Going to Worlds?

R.D.

Record Breaker
:laugh: ok. As for people trying to get into seats during a performance, I have experienced this myself during many of the shows I've attended (that is, having to get up from my seat to let someone else through) and I agree that it is mildly annoying. I'll keep that in mind if I'm there.

I made another inquiry to LOC today re. tickets - just a little bit more information for me to go on. Thanks to everyone who has responded to my questions so far!

shyne

Final Flight
Check Ticketmaster throughout the week because Tammi said some more tickets will be released this week.
Ladies FS is all out right now. There's actually an option to get text message when more ladies FS tickets become available. I gave ticketmaster my cellphone number. Hopefully I will get a text when more tickets are released. (never tried this function, not sure if it's going to work)

Tammi

On the Ice
I made another inquiry to LOC today re. tickets - just a little bit more information for me to go on. Thanks to everyone who has responded to my questions so far!
Limited premium All Events are still available through the LOC. About 42 more were released this week to post on the TD Garden site, https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/tdbanknorthlegends/EN/buy/browse?g[0]=18157 . Some in Club, others in the Balcony Circle (rows 1-2). Please note, you can only buy All Events through the link I provided or through the LOC. It's not an option on the Ticketmaster site.

Tammi

On the Ice
Curious - any Center Loge seating available?

Possibly if you're looking for a single seat. Andrew with the LOC is the best person to ask about availability inventory. He may have orders in process that I can't see, so I don't want to get your hopes up by telling you about a specific seat that may no longer be open.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Possibly if you're looking for a single seat. Andrew with the LOC is the best person to ask about availability inventory. He may have orders in process that I can't see, so I don't want to get your hopes up by telling you about a specific seat that may no longer be open.

Thanks. Appears to be only club seating now (and likely some balcony/NB seats as well).

Not sure how good club seating is, but seems like it's the only lower bowl option at this point for ladies FS...

Anyway, one small step closer...

ETA: it also looks like there are also seats lower down available, but only at the ends...trying to figure out ultimately which provides the better view...

Last edited:

nguyhm

On the Ice
With this being my first time at an FS championship my question is whether I would be allowed to leave an event then come back using the same ticket for the same event.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
There's no re-entry.

Maybe the rules has changed, but when I was at Nationals, you could get a wristband and during ice resurfaces I was able to leave (albeit just to the train station downstairs for food) and comeback.

Tammi

On the Ice
Thanks. Appears to be only club seating now (and likely some balcony/NB seats as well).

Not sure how good club seating is, but seems like it's the only lower bowl option at this point for ladies FS...

Anyway, one small step closer...

ETA: it also looks like there are also seats lower down available, but only at the ends...trying to figure out ultimately which provides the better view...

I just spoke to Andrew and the few seats in the lower bowl that he was courtesy holding for others have fallen through and he's reopened them for sale.

In terms of club, it's actually very nice. The seats are extra padded and it has it's own concourse associated with it, so possibly shorter bathroom and concession lines ;). I don't know the Garden's plans for this event, but when I've sat there for Bruin's hockey games, we've had waiter/waitress service right at the seat.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Limited premium All Events are still available through the LOC. About 42 more were released this week to post on the TD Garden site, https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/tdbanknorthlegends/EN/buy/browse?g[0]=18157 . Some in Club, others in the Balcony Circle (rows 1-2). Please note, you can only buy All Events through the link I provided or through the LOC. It's not an option on the Ticketmaster site.

Ok just now I see a couple of balcony tickets on the TD Garden site. No club seats yet though - assume those will be coming later?

Tammi

On the Ice
Ok just now I see a couple of balcony tickets on the TD Garden site. No club seats yet though - assume those will be coming later?

What you see on the TD Garden site is what we have available as of right now in inventory. Andrew has about 4 club seats left in Section 143 opposite the judges. There's no additional fees and I'm pretty sure these are the last All Event club seats opposite the judges. We may release more club seats within the next couple of weeks. It's hard to predict that however. These seats have sold out almost as quickly as we've released them.

R.D.

Record Breaker
What you see on the TD Garden site is what we have available as of right now in inventory. Andrew has about 4 club seats left in Section 143 opposite the judges. There's no additional fees and I'm pretty sure these are the last All Event club seats opposite the judges. We may release more club seats within the next couple of weeks. It's hard to predict that however. These seats have sold out almost as quickly as we've released them.

Yeah, I can imagine. Tough to nail down anything it seems. Really seems to be solid interest in the event, which I suppose is a good thing.

Ideally, I'd imagine that sitting on the judges' side would be preferable (that way, you'd get a "front view" so to speak) but opposite side is cool too. :) Maybe someone who has been to a competition can chime in?

About Tuk not being there - wow, goes to show the incredible depth of the Russian ladies. I wouldn't be surprised if they started the kind of dominance over that discipline that we are enjoying in women's gymnastics...

Last edited:

rustyskater

Rinkside
I'll be going to Worlds for the first time. I apologize if this question is so basic or already has been asked and answered but how does one get to view the practice sessions? I have free dance tickets. I would love to see the FD practice sessions earlier in the day. How?

winky97

Medalist
I'll be going to Worlds for the first time. I apologize if this question is so basic or already has been asked and answered but how does one get to view the practice sessions? I have free dance tickets. I would love to see the FD practice sessions earlier in the day. How?

Only people who purchased all event tickets will get access to practice sessions at TD Garden. So basically your only option would be to find someone with a practice pass that is willing to part with it.

Last edited:

pmidi

Rinkside
I will be going to Worlds for the first time too, actually this will be my first live skating event. How long does it normally take to get through security and into the arena? I'm just trying to figure out how much time to allow for getting from the hotel to the arena and inside. Also, do they sell programs and any souvenirs in the arena?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I will be going to Worlds for the first time too, actually this will be my first live skating event. How long does it normally take to get through security and into the arena? I'm just trying to figure out how much time to allow for getting from the hotel to the arena and inside.

Depends on the event and when you are arriving. It's not like boarding a plane, where everyone is trying to get on at the same time and security is tight. I'm sure TD Garden 'security' will just be a quick bag check. Most people will pass through in seconds.

As all sessions last several hours, people arrive at different times. I doubt there would ever be a line for entry that took more than a few minutes at most, probably less.

Also, do they sell programs and any souvenirs in the arena?

Yes, they should have programs and a merchandise booth in the concourse.