Who's Going to Worlds? | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Who's Going to Worlds?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
For those who called the worlds 2016 telephone, do you know which premium seats are still available? I'd assume the front rows are already sold out, but how far? Would individual event ticket buyers still be able to get close seats in the premium loge?

Tammi

On the Ice
For those who called the worlds 2016 telephone, do you know which premium seats are still available? I'd assume the front rows are already sold out, but how far? Would individual event ticket buyers still be able to get close seats in the premium loge?
Some seats in Section 2, Rows 16-18; Section 9, Rows 3 & 5; Sections 15 & 16, rows 6-10 are still available. You can get exact locations by calling Andrew at the Worlds 2016 number.

Platinum Rows 1-2 have been sold out for some time now.

There were less than 40 Premium seats remaining for individual event purchases. They will most likely sell out within the first few minutes on Friday.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Some seats in Section 2, Rows 16-18; Section 9, Rows 3 & 5; Sections 15 & 16, rows 6-10 are still available. You can get exact locations by calling Andrew at the Worlds 2016 number.

There were less than 40 Premium seats remaining for individual event purchases. They will most likely sell out within the first few minutes on Friday.

Thank you. Ill try and see where those seats are using the map of the td garden. I'm trying to grab premium seats that aren't along the end loge, but that might be unlikely given the available seats...

Ophelia

Record Breaker

Is section 2 Lodge 2?

Is the ticketmaster map updated to show what's available and what's not?

Why does ticketmaster currently say I need an offer code to purchase tickets? Is it because purchasing hasn't begun yet?

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Is section 2 Lodge 2?

Why does ticketmaster currently say I need an offer code to purchase tickets? Is it because purchasing hasn't begun yet?

Ticketing starts tomorrow 11AM EST

Tammi

On the Ice
Is section 2 Lodge 2?

Ticketmaster is in the process of uploading all the inventory. It will be available to the public starting tomorrow 12/4 at 11am EST, no code will be required. Some seats will be available for individual event purchases and some will be available for All Event.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
^So the current map isn't up to date? Bc the ones I'm viewing shows that 98% of seats are sold out...

Tammi

On the Ice
^So the current map isn't up to date? Bc the ones I'm viewing shows that 98% of seats are sold out...
Not 100% up to date yet, but there are a lot of lower bowl Loges and Balcony Rows 1-2 that have already sold out with All Event ticket purchases.

US Nationals was very well attended in Boston in 2014. A lot of local interest. It's very likely that the Ladies Final event will sell out with the exception of the very upper Balcony.

Last edited:

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
When purchasing individual event tickets, can you buy multiple events at the same time, or would you need to personally check out with every event ticket you want to buy?

Also, does anyone have a link to the ticketmaster page?

Tammi

On the Ice
When purchasing individual event tickets, can you buy multiple events at the same time, or would you need to personally check out with every event ticket you want to buy?

Also, does anyone have a link to the ticketmaster page?
I don't have the link in front of me, but if you search "Worlds" and set the location for the Boston area, it should pop right up for you. You cannot buy multiple events at a time online, each event is set up separately. Maybe if you call them?

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
I don't have the link in front of me, but if you search "Worlds" and set the location for the Boston area, it should pop right up for you. You cannot buy multiple events at a time online, each event is set up separately. Maybe if you call them?

Hmm okay. I wonder how quickly I can buy tickets with good seats for 5 individual events... Unless there's a way to buy them at the same time.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Hmm okay. I wonder how quickly I can buy tickets with good seats for 5 individual events... Unless there's a way to buy them at the same time.

Yes, I may have to do this (call). Too bad there's no "add to cart" feature. I would've just gotten an all-event ticket months ago but I wasn't sure if I would be getting the job I have now. I hope it's not too crowded tomorrow. Lol If not, I suppose I'll just go with the free skates first (men's, ladies', pairs' FS; men's, ladies', pairs' SP, they maybe free dance) and work my way back. :-

I may have my friend do half of them at the same time as well. Are they very strict with assigned seating? Like if we get seats in the same section but not next to one another, could we just sit next to one another despite the tickets saying otherwise?

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Okay, I'm still thinking about it. It is likely if I go, I will only do two free skates and be in Boston for a flying 3-day trip. This way I can leave Mr. P with Baby P for just a few days.

Please convince me why I should go...:D

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mrs P, you should come, when will Worlds be held in the US again? Baby T will understand. Plus don't you want to see the Shibs' FD live and in person (if you arrive for Thursday evening)?

Last edited:

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
I may have my friend do half of them at the same time as well. Are they very strict with assigned seating? Like if we get seats in the same section but not next to one another, could we just sit next to one another despite the tickets saying otherwise?

I'm wondering about this as well. I'll probably be going with another person, so I hope we can get seats next to each other if we need to buy each event separately. An "add to cart" feature would be very convenient

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Mrs P you should come, when will Worlds be held in the US again? Baby T will understand. Plus don't you want to see the Shibs' FD live and in person?

The Free Dance would be one of the sessions I'm looking at.