World's 2018 - Info for fans in Milan | Page 6 | Golden Skate

World's 2018 - Info for fans in Milan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'll be attending the Ladies Free tomorrow and I'll be alone. It may sound silly, but is the metro safe? I'll practically get in after the event ends and get off at the hotel, but still, it'll be close to midnight. Also, does the metro close after a certain hour?
You’re perfectly safe, there are hundreds of people going back to the city with the metro at the same time as you, at no point in time will you be alone. You may want to keep an eye on your belongings, though, because full metros are happy playgrounds for pickpockets. ;-/

KaliM

Rinkside
I went to buy the daily ticket and they charged me over 7 euros for one. I noticed the ticket doesn't say "piccola" on it, what's the difference?

debulition

Spectator
I am thrilled to be in Milan all week, watching figure skating in a rink for the first time, after years of only watching it on TV. I have been taken aback, though, by the numbers of people wandering to/from their seats during the actual skating, so disturbing, distracting or interrupting the view of other spectators as they do it. There’s only a 3 minute wait to move between performances! Is this typical of figure skating competitions, or have I been unlucky in Milan?

Triplecomb

Rinkside
As Italian I find it shameful that out of the forum is full of touts and nobody does anything to stop them. I tried to report them but nobody took me seriously.

mohawk

Spectator
So I've just brought a return ticket for the Malpensa shuttle from a ticket booth but I don't intend to use it until next morning. Does the ticket have an activation time limit from time of purchase?