Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 748 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

hamaguri

Record Breaker
My mind failed me :hopelessness:, what program was Yuzu practicing here? The spread eagle :love:

I finally found a gif with the music, he was really bobbing to the song...I still cannot stop watching this :laugh:

Here's the full video of that practice with the spread eagle if you would like it n_n https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpORfU0X5T4

Thank you for the link! :)

As to the spread eagle, I prefer inside one to outside. I think it makes his legs look longer.
(but the outside spread eagle replaced the layback ina bauer at COC was different. At that time, it seemed as if he had looked up into the sky with his arms spread out. It was touching as well as heart-breaking. I can’t forget that scene…:hopelessness:)

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Oh, ahkeekee! I found you changed your photo! When? It’s the one at small medal ceremony of WC!
He is cute to bend his neck a bit:yay:.

ahkeekee

Medalist
Oh, ahkeekee! I found you changed your photo! When? It’s the one at small medal ceremony of WC!
He is cute to bend his neck a bit:yay:.

I changed it last night, a few hours ago!:biggrin: I love his facial expressions in this worlds so much! So many funny and cute faces!!

And he's such a sweet boy to accompany his mum to the grocery!!! Most Of my male friends don't do this!!!

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I changed it last night, a few hours ago!:biggrin: I love his facial expressions in this worlds so much! So many funny and cute faces!!

And he's such a sweet boy to accompany his mum to the grocery!!! Most Of my male friends don't do this!!!

I love his facial expression changing all the time like poppy dog! :) The work to take a pick must have been hard. He has tons of funny and cute photos especially at WC as you said!

I would do so if I were him! Look at his mother! She is beautiful with her skin as white as yuzu.

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist
I love his facial expression changing all the time like poppy dog! :) The work to take a pick must have been hard. He has tons of cute photos especially at WC as you said!

I would do so if I were him! Look at his mother! She is beautiful with her skin as white as yuzu.

Yea! Yuzu looks a lot like his mother! I wonder how his mother llooks when she's younger, at yuzu's age? They must look like twins when comparing them when they're both 20!

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Yea! Yuzu looks a lot like his mother! I wonder how his mother llooks when she's younger, at yuzu's age? They must look like twins when comparing them when they're both 20!

Yeah, I read his grandparents said he inherited his long legs and arms (and his athletic ability) from her mother, not father! :biggrin:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Huh?? His mum's good at sports too? I thought it was his father who plays baseball

It may be so. It’s true, his father does baseball. Or I might have read his mother also had the athletic ability not only his father:think:…I'm not sure...

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist
So cute ^^ And for some reason, I can't really imagine Yuzuru going grocery shopping LOL

Yea, with him always saying that he's so tired after his training, it's amazing that he still makes time to shop with his mum!

SuzyQ

Medalist
It may be so. It’s true, his father does baseball. Or I might have read his mother also had the athletic ability not only his father:think:…I'm not sure...

I think it may be because it was his father's parents who said that. I read somewhere his mother's parents (or mother?) said Yuzuru's politeness was brought about by the decent education by his father.

It's nice to know that they are saying good things about their son/daugher in law.

I feel Yuzuru's character has been nurtured among those good people.

By the way, I learned Sota Yamamoto's SP this coming season is Poeta. This was one of the music pieces I wanted Yuzuru to skate :drama:

I love Lambiel's one, but I like Satoko's Poeta recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KilYPqe426A

Oh, dear, there are so many, too many music types I want Yuzuru to choose :think:

Last edited: