Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 747 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Morena

On the Ice
Glad to know I'm not the only one! :laugh:
:) Definitely not.
Sigh. My fav.skaters just keep coming from Japan, Satoko Miyahara for instance.
Too bad I`m poor at learning foreign language.

I came across this song on my playlist and thought that it would be a nice song for Yuzu to skate to, maybe remixed with something else. As an EX would be nice too :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQi2SKnR3o
+1

Oh, some videos with CB (I had no idea it’s the abbreviation for “Carmina Burana” . At first, I took it for CBC or something.:biggrin:.) are there!
All of them are full of all emotional stuff, and have strong power along with every moment of yuzu. Amazing! This music really seems to suit him, in some way, his inspirational life story.

Yeah, when it comes to this season's music, it is something different! CB would be for Olympic season or so if it's used.
Agree with you in that.
That kind of epic and dramatic music is just like was made for him.
I love CB and would love if Yuzu skated it in Olympics. However, I`m sure Yuzu wants an EPIC revenge next season and how sweet it would be for us if he takes his crown back with that majestic music? :laugh:

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Glad to know I'm not the only one! :laugh:

Welcome!:cheer:

:)

Agree with you in that.
That kind of epic and dramatic music is just like was made for him.
I love CB and would love if Yuzu skated it in Olympics. However, I`m sure Yuzu wants an EPIC revenge next season and how sweet it would be for us if he takes his crown back with that majestic music? :laugh:

Yeah, returning his crown is my wish:biggrin:, especially after seeing him saying repeatedly “l’ll hate to lose again.”and tears in his eyes.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Yuzu is lovely in that video, he looks cool in that sweatshirt and jeans plus the silver pendant :love:. Thanks Terrapin for the link.

From what I understood he talks about many things like doing image training of his jumps when walking, thinking about skating and playing games,

When it comes to the combination of his casual wear and pendant as well as image training of jumps, I remind of this video. It was after 2015WTT and might have English translation version somewhere.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2n9s6r_2015-04-20-エヴリ_sport

We can see his private fashion on the first part and around 4:30-.
Yuzu explained about his 4S image training of every night and every morning showing us the tablet(Oh, he really is a hard worker never fail to continue efforts… ).
At that time, his eyes, fingers, body shape, all the stuff attracts me:love:.

Further, I’m glad yuzu seemed to have got confident in his 4S:).

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Yea, it's heart breaking to see him so angry with himself and in tears.....

Yeah, his eyes were filled with tears, although he was trying to hold back them probably considering now he was 20 years old or tears were not suitable for Olympic champion..

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Yeah, his eyes were filled with tears, although he was trying to hold back them probably considering now he was 20 years old or tears were not suitable for Olympic champion..
No, I don't belive he didn't cry for that reason. :) He refused to cry because it would spoil Javi's moment and he was genuinely happy for him, he rightfully won. Of course he wasn't happy with himself, but he was also above all a good sportman and a friend. The fact that he already cried in Javi's arms probably helped him too, so he could hold back tears more easily. ;) Being 20 (that's still very young) and OC has nothing to do with it, you know he doesn't hold back all the time (like in CoC).

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
No, I don't belive he didn't cry for that reason. :) He refused to cry because it would spoil Javi's moment and he was genuinely happy for him, he rightfully won. Of course he wasn't happy with himself, but he was also above all a good sportman and a friend. The fact that he already cried in Javi's arms probably helped him too, so he could hold back tears more easily. ;) Being 20 (that's still very young) and OC has nothing to do with it, you know he doesn't hold back all the time (like in CoC).

:agree::) I hope we can see Yuzuru crying happy tears only in the next season.
PS Btw, crying at any age is healthy! I wish we, adults, especially adult men could express our emotions more freely and pour out the negative we accumulate every day. Unfortunately, in some societies this mentality is unacceptable.

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Such an idea came upon me at that time! Yeah, yuzu was considerate of javi, of course being hard on himself. Yuzu really is thoughtful and kind-hearted person as well as a gentleman with true sportsmanship! I love his character more and more! (True, he was crying at coc from hightened emotion or so!
.)

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
:agree::) I hope we can see Yuzuru crying happy tears only in the next season.
PS Btw, crying at any age is healthy! I wish we, adults, especially adult men could express our emotions more freely and pour out the negative we accumulate every day. Unfortunately, in some societies this mentality is unacceptable.
Indeed, it's actually healthy not to held back tears. It's good for the heart and such. Fortunately, Yuzuru isn't the kind to held back, so I don't think we'll have to worry for that. It's not like we worry enough, of course, lol! ;)
But I believe societies will change and mature. Slowly, of course, it cannot be fast, unfortunately this is the truth. But it can still happen. :)

Such an idea came upon me seeing his tears at wc2015! Yeah, yuzu was considerate of javi, of course being hard on himself. Yuzu really is thoughtful and kind-hearted person as well as a gentleman with true sportsmanship! I love his character more and more! (True, he was crying at coc from hightened emotion or so!.)
Exactly. ^^ We have proof with the other skaters on his personality, the latest being Pony Boy (lol sorry Jason). That's our typical lil' Yuzuru. But just like what Alex say, let's hope we only see tears out of happiness next year! ^^

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Thank you again for your guys concern for the yesterday’s earthquake.
(Pamina, are you ok?)

The news says there is no denying the possibility of some aftershock happening in one week or so.
I’m afraid Makuhari where FaOI will be held this weekend is not far away from the epicenter and the aftershock might be inevitable if it happens.:no:...
I hope nothing will happen to the shows, skaters, and so on.
we're fine, thanks everyone :) glad to know everyone else is ok as well. We were far away in the mountains at the time. We'll arrive at Tokyo tomorrow. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of aftershocks, but I'll just hope for the best :yes:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
we're fine, thanks everyone :) glad to know everyone else is ok as well. We were far away in the mountains at the time. We'll arrive at Tokyo tomorrow. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of aftershocks, but I'll just hope for the best :yes:

I'm glad to hear you are fine. Enjoy your trip! Tokyo is hot!
Have you got Lotte campaign clear files? I hope so!

Last edited:

yhmafan

Medalist

I am glad to hear your voice that you are fine so how are things going with you? :cool:
I am (we are) really looking forward to hearing your reports about ice show and anything what you have experienced in Japan.

When/if you have enough time to do that of course. :dance:

ahkeekee

Medalist

Glad to hear that you're all fine!! Be careful during your trip!

Hanmgse

Record Breaker

Pamina!, glad to hear from you. Enjoy your time :dance:

Lambari

Final Flight
Last edited: