Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 272 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriquey

Final Flight
He will arrive today and miss first morning practice like he often does :gclap:

I think somebody on Tumblr posted a picture of him at Ice Rink Sendai today. So he's already in Japan and training at the rink.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I think somebody on Tumblr posted a picture of him at Ice Rink Sendai today. So he's already in Japan and training at the rink.
Ehm... why would he be training at the rink in Sendai when NHK is in Nagano? That's a fair bit of extra traveling from one venue to another. Unless he went to Sendai way ahead of NHK and spent some time there for personal reasons. :scratch2:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Ehm... why would he be training at the rink in Sendai when NHK is in Nagano? That's a fair bit of extra traveling from one venue to another. Unless he went to Sendai way ahead of NHK and spent some time there for personal reasons. :scratch2:

I agree I don't think the pic is new, in article there was some info about him training at Sendai rink in summer, so I think the pic is old.

oriquey

Final Flight

Maybe he's there to adjust his body to the time difference in Japan for a bit before heading off to Nagano.

oriquey

Final Flight
I guess you guys are right. I've put the article through for translation and some of the stuff are lol.

dasani

On the Ice
Here are the CCTV (Chinese) commentaries for Yuzu's Skate Canada performances with English subtitles: SP & FS

All the best to Yuzu at NHK!! :hap10:

danni

On the Ice
Yeah, I know I'm so strict but I guess I'm fair at the same time. At least, this is what my students say. But, please don't get upset by my comment. I didn't mean it in a bad way, believe me.

I believe you ! And I don't get upset with any Yuzuru' fan . :)

Last edited:

ficelle

On the Ice
Ok everyone, I hope you are ready to die because according to this article Yuzuru changed his plan for his SP.....and he will go for 2 quad !!!!!:eeking:

Summary of the last part of the article I did on the Facebook group : After the first GP of the season, he decided to increase the level of difficulty of his SP, and he plans to do 4S, 4T3T and 3A in NHK.... :eek:
(and the newspaper is Mainichi shinbun, that's not a gossip newspaper so it's pretty reliable....)

Last edited:

PrincessBeany

Rinkside
Ok everyone, I hope you are ready to die because according to this article Yuzuru changed his plan for his SP.....and his will go for 2 quad !!!!!:eeking:

Summary of the last part of the article I did on the Facebook group : After the first GP of the season, he decided to increase the level of difficulty of his SP, and he plans to do 4S, 4T3T and 3A in NHK.... :eek:
(and the newspaper is Mainichi shinbun, that's not a gossip newspaper so it's pretty reliable....)

Haha! If he can't land a clean 3Lz-3T, why not go for the 4T-3T!

It's too much. Oh my heart isn't going to be able to handle this. :drama:

Lunna

On the Ice
Ok everyone, I hope you are ready to die because according to this article Yuzuru changed his plan for his SP.....and he will go for 2 quad !!!!!:eeking:

:shocked: I don't know if my poor heart can handle this :bang:

CrystalClear

Rinkside
Country
United-States

That will be a stunning short program if he pulls it off. Yes, it is ambitious technical content, but it actually seems safer from Zayak rule penalties if he misses anything than his current layout, so I say...GO FOR IT Yuzu!

Status
Not open for further replies.