Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 582 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
IMO it is because of the pain burning in his face.:sad46:
BTW if anyone he should not switch to Nikolai Morozov. Last night Tarasova said that another former Russian- now Italian competitior Ivan Righini gained a lot of weight and stopped jumping quad when he started to train under Morozov. That is a compliment no coach would like to hear.;)

yuzuplease

Rinkside
Lets cheer up,at the end of 14/15 season we could never imagine him doing all these, he has changed the sport .

lol amidst the heartache, I found it rather funny that two or three seasons ago, the score he got today was already considered huge. Because of his desire to continue challenging himself and the sport, 300 is now becoming the new normal (for him and javi anyway).

liv

Record Breaker
Oh, come on!!!!! Let me have no bling, no bling!!! :yahoo: just one, teeny, tiny, time!

I would agree to bling, just take away any extra wings, shiny fabric, lace... I would happily accept sparkles over those.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Oh, come on!!!!! Let me have no bling, no bling!!! :yahoo: just one, teeny, tiny, time!

I would agree to bling, just take away any extra wings, shiny fabric, lace... I would happily accept sparkles over those.:thumbsup:
:laugh15:That's daylight robbery! He inherited this love of wings and shiny and lace from Johnny Weir, one of his icons. And he is still too thin and needs to add extra volume by wearing Pooh size baloon shirts or a boob skirt when possible. Bling bling adds him volume too.:taunt:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Yes.:yes: I think he can extend the bling to his pants too, he already had this feature earlier in his career.
Yes, I remember especially both the Notre Dame de Paris and Etude costumes had them, and it was very nicely done. Not too much, just enough. :luv17:

Well, how about no bling for an EX costume? And Bling for the future SP and LP costumes? :biggrin:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I can't force myself to watch, help me- is it heartbreaking or not?

To see he was trying hard to smile is heartbreaking. But most questions were towards Javi and Boyang, yuzu did only twice, 3:20- is in English, around 16:eek:o is in Japanese. He didn’t talk too much even in Japanese... He said he was just exhausted.. Really so...

Last edited:

Yuzu Beloved Angel

On the Ice
Congratulations dear Yuzu. I love you and am a very happy and proud mother for her AMAZING trajectory this season. You raised the quality of this sport to unimaginable levels. You're a winner. Mentalize only positive energies and see the bright path that is before him. Grab it with all his strength. You are a fearless samurai able to accomplish great things. THANK YOU for all the happy and surprising moments you gave us. We love incondionalmente and will always be here for you. That our mighty God protect and make wiser doque you already are. Relax and enjoy to be with asua family. Recover your energy and return to new achievements. We believe in you. Go Yuzu!

skatefan22

Medalist
What did he say ? If someone can do a short recap, please....I don't have the strength to listen to it.

He said a lot... And a lot of info as well. I don't know where to begin. He said he doesn't have a close relationship with Yuzu. Japanese skaters tend to shop around the world instead of using the same choreographer for more than 1-2 years. He wishes they could have developed a closer relationship. But Yuzu is a sweet boy. He laughs easily.

When they first worked together in 12-13 season, Yuzu proposed Phantom. David rejected it. Since David knew Yuzu likes Johnny Weir and Johnny did Notre Dame before, so David proposed Notre Dame and Yuzu accepted it. In 13-14 season, Yuzu wrote him a very touching letter expressing his desire for OGG and asks for David's help. He said he was willing to die and willing to do everything he asks to get that OGG. He can't wait till 2018, he wanted it now, in 2014.

After SC, Yuzu lost to Chan and he was on fire. When he was back to Toronto, he called Jeff to change the choreo to add one quad. He called Bourne to change the choreo and add one quad. And he made it. He is someone that if he wants something, he will weave it into reality.

Last edited:

Lillian

Match Penalty
It has been 4 years and I thought he would be better at english too but then you realize how isolated he is. Unless he is at the rink, I doubt he speaks english very much. When not there, he is with mom, goes home and studies, probably watches very little tv, if any at all (thereby missing the greatest english teacher of all... soap operas!!!). And that is only for a few months a year. If he was in canada more, or alone like javi, he would improve drastically out of plain need.

I think he should shock everyone and have one new costume with no bling next season. Yes, I said no bling. Ok, maybe minimal bling is ok too. It is the year for experiments, after all.

I think the problem is, he don't want to learn english. He said he don't like it and when you don't like something, you can't learn it.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Status
Not open for further replies.