2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

Layback11

Record Breaker
Oh, it's Kirsten and Michael! Not over! Phew.

Also, I quite literally typed Dylan instead of Michael before I caught myself. :scowl:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
If you were going to use spoken word excerpts of R+J, why would you choose Leonardo Dicaprio. Shakespearean actor he is not :hopelessness:

Layback11

Record Breaker
If you were going to use spoken word excerpts of R+J, why would you choose Leonardo Dicaprio. Shakespearean actor he is not :hopelessness:

Roman Sadovsky used literally the EXACT SAME CUT.

Also, I just realized I hit 1,000 posts! (1,005 to be exact.) :cheer: I have officially gone forum-happy! :laugh2:

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Truth! I don't mind spoken word (in modern dance, spoken word is super trendy right now, and that's my background), but it has to be done well or else it's... um, not done well. We'll just say that. I didn't mind the timing of this text but yeah, Leonardo... Hm...

Layback11

Record Breaker
^^ Roman just used Leo. Half the pain :agree:

LOL, not. When I watched Roman, I literally thought it was the commentator when the spoken part came in, and he never talks during the programs. :laugh: Of course, until I realized what he was saying :laugh2:

andyjo24

Medalist
I'm not going to go through all the previous pages, but did anyone notice that Angela Wang got higher PCS than world silver medalist, Satoko Miyahara! :shocked:Karen Chen also pretty much got the same PCS as Satoko too.

Anyway, here are my opinions:

Satoko - I can't find her video yet?

Wang - Good performance. Where did her 3lz go though? I remember her 3lz+3t+2t combo was hugeee!

Chen - Nice skate although she didn't have a 3-3. Her jumps are huge, but I don't know why, but the technique on the lutz seems very iffy to me. Maybe that's the reason why she struggles to get a 3toe after that?

Elizabet - Nice skate, but she seemed to be just going through the motions. Not too emotion in a very emotional piece. Her jumps were also very small. Not too sure if she'll be able to keep them when she grows.

Murakami - A pity about the combo, but wow, she was fierce! I like her haircut too. Did she grow taller by any chance? She appears to be taller than Mao now?

Bell - Great skate. Too bad about the combo, but at least she went for it. She has great SS and performance ability. She reminds be of Laura Lepisto for some reason. Haha. I miss Laura...