Blue sweater over white shirt, grey pants

4T+3T - ok, foot down
3A - fall
FSSp
2Lz*
CCSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Good combo, but big mistakes on the other jumps, sadly. Great skating skills, though

SP: 37.43+44.38-1.00 = 80.81, 1/5

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Um... strange program, I like his FS better, his SS is awesome, and I think I said about 10 seconds into the program that I didn't want this to end up like Osmond... :slink:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ooooh PATRICK!!! Everything is world class ++++ pity about the jumping elements. 3A :( What the heck?!!!

This is going to be interesting

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Patrick, you can land a great 4T+3T, have amazing SS & PE, then you mess up your other two jumps. Why? :hopelessness:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow. Patrick is really beating himself up. I actually enjoyed it, mistakes aside.

Scovies

Final Flight
Shame about the jumps, but I actually really liked Patrick's performance (usually the weakest aspect of his skating for me) tonight. It's a good program for him and he sold it well.

Lissy

Medalist
He looked nervous going into that program. Also, he needs a sweater with a different material. Whenever he goes fast or makes a turn or spin, it expands and makes him look weird.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Was that Max with the red undies? I'm so sad I missed that.

Almost as sad as Patrick is about missing that jump, I'll bet

That was in practice at SkAm - he was properly covered up and tucked in during the actual comp.

The costume is horrifying. The music cover is equally horrifying. Fall on the 3A and no value for the lutz.

4T-3T was really good though.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Boo to the 3A and 2Z but still had a strong opening quad (not so much the 3T). Ah well, first SP in a while, and the program looked great and fun.