3Fq+2T+2Lo
3Lz+2A+SEQ
FCCoSp4
3Lz!
StSq4
LSp4

FS: 143.88 (1st)
TOT: 214.98 (1st)

Mone is such a good skater in every aspect. Her spins, her skating skills, her knee bend, and her performance ability are all fantastic. Following her injury in the fall, Mone's consistency has improved so much. She looked visibly nervous before the program, but I think her training took over once the music started and she just nailed element after element. She is from Sendai, which isn't a skating powerhouse and doesn't have a lot of rinks, so I wonder if her move to Kinoshita and the increased private ice time has led to this new consistency and confidence. Congratulations on the title, Mone, and we look forward to seeing you at Worlds.

LazyFuzai

Laziness is my only love.
On the Ice
And the Ice Queen froze them all at the end.Fully deserved win for Mone.Crazy performances at Nationals and now this.Impressing one she is for sure.Delicate,flawless,clean and light skate.Pure Beauty.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
MONE SLAY!!!!!! :bow::cheer2::clap:

I was nervous cause she also looked afraid in the beginning of her program just like her SP yesterday, but glad to see her relaxed more during the choreo sequence and after she landed the last jump.

How good is her SS and her spins 😍

readernick

Medalist
She did very well. She is lovely. All the elements are great. The skating skills are great. She's learned to rotate her jumps for the most part. For some reason, I can't connect with her skating at all. I think her nerves rather ruin the performance but still clearly the best. Congrats, Mone!