Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Queen Deanna was flawless. Should be a 130+ free skate and a 200+ overall score

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't know if any of you watch TSL, but earlier on in the season, they were looking for ideas for a new program, but Bruno thought they didn't have enough time to develop more interesting music properly.
i certainly don't

but honestly, fair...of course, they are injured.. but just keep any choreography and remove that awful song ;)

even muse or einaudi would work better

rain

Record Breaker
Ellie and Danny my favorite program tonight! Australians very good! Good for Lia and Trennt to have a solid skate!
There's something about Ellie and Danny that just doesn't do anything for me.

As good as the Australians were here, I really wish they'd work on their lift positions —they're pretty unaesthetic.

I hate to even put it out there, but I wonder if there's not a slight injury with Lia and Trennt, seeing the watered down jump content, which has been their forté.

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
There's something about Ellie and Danny that just doesn't do anything for me.

As good as the Australians were here, I really wish they'd work on their lift positions —they're pretty unaesthetic.

I hate to even put it out there, but I wonder if there's not a slight injury with Lia and Trennt, seeing the watered down jump content, which has been their forté.
That's what I would expect. Trent also said "I'm proud of you" to Lia in the K&C.