2015 Rostelecom Cup Mens SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Mens SP

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I'm watching on Russian TV. Tatiana Tarasova is one of the commentators here. I don't understand everything they say there, but I think I heard 3 or 4 times, they said about Adian and Nam they are 18 years old. They are 17. But as I said I'm not sure.
Anyway, I think her comments are pretty good overall.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I think I should just run NHK men through the random tarot generator and use that to help me predict stuff. It's probably going to be better than what I cough up...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so sad for Nam, kinda harsh cause 2 jumping passes were very good, fall was unfortunate :cry:
great job by Sergei but negative GOE will hurt him

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WHO would have thought Ross would be this high after the SP? I know we haven't gotten Sergei's score yet and Javi hasn't skated yet, but still.

paperhearts

Final Flight
Sergei is my most anticipated, and my stream died on me. I'm so heartbroken... Jk. I'm always looking forward to his performances, it's good to see that he landed his jumps. Go Voronov!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sergei is in third.. with lower PCS than Ross.. in Russia. Ross must've had a heck of a SP. (Haven't seen it yet).

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WHO would have thought Ross would be this high after the SP? I know we haven't gotten Sergei's score yet and Javi hasn't skated yet, but still.

The power of a beautiful, musical, clean skate.