Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 448 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yulia looks happy here. Great!

But let me go into corner and cry a bit as Urmanov no longer looks like the swan prince years ago. :scowl:
:p I think he looks very good, very pleasant, I like his gray hair. But it's true, he looked like a prince from one of those czech movies from the 70s, 80s. ;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I recommend watching this from the moment I time stamped it (16:00) until the end. It's amazing how much love was between this group. You'll also notice Eteri swaying to Yulia's Choreography if you go back and watch the whole thing. I wonder if she still does that with the other skaters she still has? Anyway...just wanted to rewatch the footage of young Julia at JGPF with Polina. It's really uplifting.

https://youtu.be/S1KdPXLnn2s?t=46m

Last edited:

Amei

Record Breaker
Yulia posted this picture today. :love:

Urmanov might no longer look like a swan prince but he definitely looks happy too. :)

I think he looks good. And why shouldn't he be happy? He's got a big-name star that's going to help him get recognition as a coach and probably help with funding from the fed and from her sponsors.

Seruleane

Final Flight
Yulia looks happy here. Great!

But let me go into corner and cry a bit as Urmanov no longer looks like the swan prince years ago. :scowl:

:laugh: no, he's no longer a swan prince, but he still looks very distinguished and handsome. I can't wait to see him and Yulia at Russian Nationals! Good luck to them!

NC89

Rinkside
-Yulia, it would be interesting to find out why did you choose Aleksey Urmanov as
your new coach? This kind of decision is usually made after the long reflections
and, most likely, someone's recommendations…
We want so much everything to work out just fine for you with your new coach, so we to be able
to witness many-many loud victories!

-After long reflections and recommendations)
We want that too, thank you)

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
-Yulia, it would be interesting to find out why did you choose Aleksey Urmanov as
your new coach? This kind of decision is usually made after the long reflections
and, most likely, someone's recommendations…

Well, the long refelections was there, since last season. The recommendations most likely came from Mishin.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I don't know russian but I like the first photo.

I also think that it would be easier not to love anyone. (c)

More:
Tarasova: 'I was in Sochi at Julia Lipnitskaya's practice. I can say that she works with great enthusiasm. I sincerely wish her return and display all her wonderful qualities.'

So she's satisfied with Yulia. Nice to know. :)

Source: http://tass.ru/sport/2549553

Last edited:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I really look forward to seeing Julia and Urmanov in the Kiss&Cry. I think they'll make a decent pair waiting for her scores. ;)