Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Mens SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Mens SP

Lota

Record Breaker
So looking forward to seeing Mura's video!!! I could't watch the performance now, sadly, but I'm so glad he did well! :love:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Not Sota's best... fall on 3A and zero points for quad popped to double... :-/

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Uhhmmm... I don't think Japanese nationals are that inflated right now? Probably some points higher than international scores would be, but far, faaaaaaar less than Russian nationals, or American and Canadian ones in the past. Yuzu would probably be around 98-100 even with a fall internationally (he scored 95+ at worlds last year with a near fall and only one quad, and now he has even more momentum). Shoma scored 86+ with a fall on an URed 4T at the GPF. No UR: 89+. No fall deduction: 90+. No negative GOE: 94+.

Don't forget that international scores are going up like crazy too :laugh:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Uhhmmm... I don't think Japanese nationals are that inflated right now? Probably some points higher than international scores would be, but far, faaaaaaar less than Russian nationals, or American and Canadian ones in the past. Yuzu would probably be around 98-100 even with a fall internationally (he scored 95+ at worlds last year with a near fall and only one quad, and now he has even more momentum). Shoma scored 86+ with a fall on an URed 4T at the GPF. No UR: 89+. No fall deduction: 90+. No negative GOE: 94+.

Don't forget that international scores are going up like crazy too :laugh:

Regarding men? I don't think Russian nationals was that inflated actually. The scores are rather low across the board. Of course, back with Plushenko...