2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men FS

lyndichee

Medalist
Whoever goes to World's this year should make it their main goal to get Canada 3 spots again...I want both Nam and Kevin to make it :cry:

liv

Record Breaker
Sad for Nam. Just not his year, but he didnt give up. He never gives up, which is a major point in his favour and not everyone shows that every time like he does. Looks like, as tracy said, this is his rough patch.

Rough patches, Kevin knows about those and he did a great job of fighting back himself. Nice to see his return, even if the quads werent there.

And Firus is 1st? I will never understand that. Never.
Go Patrick.

peg

Medalist
Aw man!!!! So sad for Nam :(

Liam never does well internationally. I hope they have him and Kevin skate off at 4CC and Kevin takes it.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aw man!!!! So sad for Nam :(

Liam never does well internationally. I hope they have him and Kevin skate off at 4CC and Kevin takes it.

High-five!!! And then my wish will come true to see him and Yuzuru Hanyu skate at Worlds!

lyndichee

Medalist
I don't agree with Liam's placement at all. What is with the judges loving him so much?! Canadian judges love to dish out of all this PCS everywhere. Kevin and Nam will definitely earn higher scores internationally.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Nothing against Liam but if he goes to Worlds Canada can say goodbye to having 3 spots at Worlds again

artsciboy

On the Ice
I don't agree with Liam's placement at all. What is with the judges loving him so much?! Canadian judges love to dish out of all this PCS everywhere. Kevin and Nam will definitely earn higher scores internationally.

Exactly - has he ever landed a clean 3axel in competition?

rain

Record Breaker
As sad as I am for Nam, (he's been totally dropped this year both nationally and internationally, and he's really not doing anything particularly different than what he did last year, with great success) maybe this is the kick in the butt he needs to really buckle down and address his skating skills. That's the one area where Firus is unquestionably second only to Chan.

liv

Record Breaker
Firus usually bombs internationally. Doubt we will get 3 spots now. How mant times will it take before the judgescfigure it out?

Hmm, patrick started out brilliantly, but fizzled a bit.... room to grow for worlds.