2016 Europeans Ladies SP | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Ladies SP

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Roberta, what a charming way to end this ladies SP :love:

The last group was amazing too - I'm overjoyed with how lovely the European ladies were here. Hopefully the Men will follow suit this evening!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I hope Roberta can get more than 60, I really like this program

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Well, the one two three currently on the boards isn't too much of a surprise, is it? On target for that Russian sweep.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I said that this competition is weaker than last year's but I guess I was wrong, the scores have been much higher and there have been so, so many more 50+ scorers.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Late to the party but IN streaming like earlier in the season, maybe they are better using someone else's stream than generating it

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach! Why did Eurosport cut away from the LIVE pictures just when Kylie was getting to the chorus of "I Should Be So Lucky"???!!! :mad: :bang:

I love her late 80's/ early 90's material! So much better than her more recent stuff!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
The difference between 1st and 2nd is quite small and also between 3rd and 4th. Free skate should be interesting. :popcorn:

alebi

Medalist
Really great short programme for both Italian girls :agree:
I'm also happy for Meite. But the surprise was definitely Lindfors! I'm happy to see another girl from Finland doing so well

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Ach! Why did Eurosport cut away from the LIVE pictures just when Kylie was getting to the chorus of "I Should Be So Lucky"???!!! :mad: :bang:

I love her late 80's/ early 90's material! So much better than her more recent stuff!

CaroLiza_fan

Lucky lucky lucky! I should be so lucky in love!

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Still wondering why are Evgenia's PCS almost 1p over Elena's, but anyway...nice performances from the Russian ladies:) I hope Anna's going to keep the 3rd place after the FS

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Still wondering why are Evgenia's PCS almost 1p over Elena's, but anyway...nice performances from the Russian ladies:) I hope Anna's going to keep the 3rd place after the FS

It would be awesome if she were 2 after her long:)