Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 166 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
last season she ended at Worlds as the best in the world and onto the next season everything changed. damn

So you're saying that just because she won the World title, she's never allowed to have an off day or off season?

And considering who your avatar is, that's pretty bloody rich. At least Liza has a World title!

berry8

Final Flight
So you're saying that just because she won the World title, she's never allowed to have an off day or off season?

And considering who your avatar is, that's pretty bloody rich. At least Liza has a World title!

Wow... That is an impolite post :/
Miraiforlife is just showing his/her disappointment... He/She doesn't deserve this:/

Meoima

Match Penalty
I think she just expressed her frustration because we can never know in this sport.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
last season she ended at Worlds as the best in the world and onto the next season everything changed. damn

Yeah....it's a struggle for sure for these girls. First to have to come back with the pressure of repeating in style like the prior season and then on top of that knowing that every slip up can be food for another hungry Russian to prey on is a brutal reality. I can see how when these girls struggle it can easily snowball into a mess. I noticed over the summer that she looked to be out of form during the exhibitions and hoped it was just a temporary thing but she never really got it going and I think it just got away from her. She will probably put a lot of effort into next season over this summer. I think Russian Nationals Ladies event still looks to be one of the most interesting event for years to come. So much talent and I think we all know what Liza is capable of. If she is able and willing......she can heat up the scene again.

I agree with Franklin99 :agree: 2018 is the goal for her I'm certain and especially considering she was sort of expected to go to Sochi.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
repost here :clap:

24st Paektusan Prize International Figure Skating Festival

The 24th Paektusan Prize International Figure-skating Festival is scheduled to take place in Pyongyang from Monday to Wednesday (February 17), KCNA added.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhgRhktm7A0

Liza in the vid at 0:15

haha we can be mistaken but it looks like 200% Liza:laugh:

the guy at 0:57 is fan of Plushy hands down:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
No, you should have known. Because it cropped up in that "Get Low" conversation that you keep liking to taunt me with! :laugh:

Don't worry, I love you really! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan
oh my I forgot this essential thing I have to thank Ari for:dance3::ddevil:
OT but really I developed a habit, maybe still small voice))) whenever I think or do smth that can be even slightly interpreted as inappropriate I have the thought 'CaroLiza will probably disapprove!!!' in my head!:rofl::p

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
oh my I forgot this essential thing I have to thank Ari for:dance3::ddevil:
OT but really I developed a habit, maybe still small voice))) whenever I think or do smth that can be even slightly interpreted as inappropriate I have the thought 'CaroLiza will probably disapprove!!!' in my head!:rofl::p

Oh, no! I'm not that bad am I?! :eek: :drama:

It was just that one piece of music that I didn't approve of. And it was because I like Liza, and did not want people to think ill of her, or start to dislike her.

I really don't want to be thought of as a prude or anything... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Oh, no! I'm not that bad am I?! :eek: :drama:

It was just that one piece of music that I didn't approve of. And it was because I like Liza, and did not want people to think ill of her, or start to dislike her.

I really don't want to be thought of as a prude or anything... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan
ah dont worry Im thankful that I may start behaving better b/c of you!:laugh: It was supposed to be a compliment actually!!:yay:
(it was b/c of a combo of posts like about not connecting with juniours on social media))) Don't be so strickt with yourself:cool:

eh we went soooo OT!
lets return to the topic

Will LIza skate new SP at WTT?

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

tulosai

Record Breaker
She must be out of North Korea now, because she has started posting to Instagram again.

Nice portrait:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB9E09STQZ9/

Posing with some of the other skaters:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB9FqZ5zQbO/

Strange looking building:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB9GY6cTQcc/

Now, before anybody says anything about the second picture, I would say that it was probably compulsory that they had to do something like that.

CaroLiza_fan

It doesn't bother me either way. My understanding is statues of and tributes to and photos of these two are literally everywhere there, it is understandable that the skaters would want to pose by something authentic/unique to the experience of being there if that makes sense. I don't take this as approval of these leaders any more than someone posing by what remains of the Berlin Wall is approving of the wall. To me though her comments on the pictures are a bit more perplexing... but either way her politics or views don't impact my opinion of her skating, so it's all good to me.

Last edited: