Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 285 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and Evgenia Medvedeva talked to journalists at the Eteri Tutberidze show in St. Petersburg, which was held on April 8 at the Yubileyny Ice Palace.

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
I found this video interesting because it explains some of the meanings behind Liza's latest Short Program ... and somewhat confirms that she has, sadly, lost a bit of motivation .... english subtitles with autotranslation available:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I had originally planned to dedicate my 10000th posting in this forum to the incomparable Lady Elizaveta Tuktamysheva (Long skate the empress! May she skate forever!) But the current situation in figure skating and my feelings about it lead me to also express my wish that all the Russian figure skaters will soon be allowed again to skate in ISU competitions, for no matter what certain "fans" of the sport claim, their absence is painfully felt.

Here's to Liza, and to better figure skating times to come! 🥂

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
Well, I will miss Liza on the russian GP a lot, can't deny that I find her the most alluring russian skating lady and always looked forward to watching her compete.

Here is an interesting interview, it is recent, but seems to be from prior to her retirement from the Russian GP. In russian, but you can enable auto-translated subtitles:

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
Seems she signed a contract with Demix:

0pv6y0C.jpg

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
1st airing of her new tv show, I really miss seeing her at competition… but for now this will have to do:

you can enable subtitles with auto-translate to english … not ideal, but better than nothing.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
1st airing of her new tv show, I really miss seeing her at competition… but for now this will have to do:

you can enable subtitles with auto-translate to english … not ideal, but better than nothing.

Two of my skating crushes re-united at last!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Liza and Anna (2024 Off Ice Show Screenshot).jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Liza and Anna (1150995_10153202135802538_1710159887052270331_n).jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Believe it or not, in September that photo will be 10 years old! :eek: It was taken at the 2014 Nebelhorn Trophy.

They haven't aged a bit, have they?!

CaroLiza_fan

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
This is the third Vlog of Liza, and on my opinion its her best yet ... really worth a watch (you can enable auto-translated subtitles):

I wish Liza returned to her prior hair color, she is pretty on any color, but dark hair just fits her better (in my male opinion of course :) )