2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 40 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

moriel

Record Breaker
I absolutely love how as soon as they landed that last jump Meagan was BEAMING for the rest of the program. :yahoo:

I was actually rather troubled by it. Its kinda same as Adelina waving to crowd during her spiral in Sochi. Yeah i get you are excited, but maybe just keep interpreting your program >.>

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
So far we have two repeat World Champions here, could there be three?

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like your execution / interpretation scores should come down when you showboat like that during a performance... that completely killed the mood of the music for me

That's the part that irks me. Really, really messes it all up. Eh.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Well, yay D/R for a title defense. :cheer:

I would find it rather funny if this means Satton or Mao become the ladies' champion.

tulosai

Record Breaker
:rofl: Megan jumps up. After a while remembers to look for Eric- seems shocked he is still seated.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The slows showed How deep Megan knelt her knees. She is really like a cat!:biggrin:

sweetskates1

Medalist
Wish I could see the live feed! Congratulations to D/R and their fans! I am happy for you even though I do not enjoy their skating.

So sad for Alexa and her partner. What a disaster for US pairs figure skating. No pairs or mens titles in so long, second and way behind in dance, ladies still tba

lavender

Record Breaker
I guess I should have know this is the year of defending world champs except for the ladies.

Florencito

Medalist
So it looks like only Queen Tuk won't be defending her title :cry:

Kudos to the Canadians. The totally bore me but that was great.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Savchenko/Massot need a 157.78 to overtake Duhamel/Radford, and a 150.26 to overtake Sui/Han (and guarantee a medal)

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Why does Aliona only 3twist? There's enough space for 10 rotations there:eeking:

andromache

Record Breaker
Don't V/T still hold the WR? I wouldn't count them out entirely if they skate to their full potential.