2016 Skate Canada Ladies FP | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Ladies FP

Lissy

Medalist
If a skater is going to do arm over the head jumps, that arm position BETTER be gorgeous.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Some shaky landings toward the end, but knowing the insane judging they'll probably still give her a massive score...:slink:

andromache

Record Breaker
This I CAN'T WITH THE GEORGE W BUSH IN THE BACKGROUND.

It's pretty music, take out the sounds. The sounds feel so exploitative. Stop it, Averbukh.

My personal feelings on the program aside, Evgenia looked a little labored today, a tiny bit less effortless than usual.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
She's wonderful. I wish she'd take out the sound effects but other than that it was wonderful. I wonder what the tech panel will say. I say she's won by a lot.

Eislauf

On the Ice
She needs work on her carriage and flow. Also not loving her "open mouthed emoting" at the beginning and end of her program.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
The voiceovers in Evgenia's program are such an obvious attempt to get me to FEEL SOMETHING that it just pulls me out of her program entirely.

nocturnalis

Medalist
It bothers me that anyone would think that this was an okay program. If people tripped at Yulia's Schindler's List, why did her coach think that people were going to be okay with this?

Sackie

Medalist
132.12 with only 5 triples and a fall? What sort of home ice foolishness is this?

The same that Bell got last week with 6 triples and not the same levels on her other elements that Kaetlyn gets! And no where near the same PCS as Kaetlyn!