2016 NHK Trophy Men FS | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men FS

alvina9894

Final Flight
For all the quads for some reason I prefer SpiderJin.

Spider Jin has better quality quads IMO, higher faster and less pre-rotation... and most of the time you don't worry too much about Boyang falling. Both have improved much since the start of the season in terms of performance

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Polovtsian dances from Prince Igor makes almost any skating worth watching. And this was mightily impressive, on top. *happy smile*

matcha

Medalist
Hmm, it seems like Nathan is starting to listen to his body a bit more by not attempting that fifth quad.

He needs to chill (just a bit).

UnChosen

On the Ice
People were calling for a complete revamp of the judging system when Jin got 80 PCS for a clean program last season...

Last edited:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Said it before and will say it again they need two separate panels for scores. One Tech and one PCS.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Nathan can hit 200 if he's clean. He lost 20 points on those messy landings, 5 on 4lz. hehe

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nathan has higher PCS than Jason! Ok, so Yuzuru, Nathan and Adam qualified to GPF. Congrats to Yuzuru! :hap57:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
LOL, I have no idea what the Chinese commentators are saying, but Boyang is being said a lot, so I guess they're comparing the two too!

Nathan's costume is quite interesting with the see-through sleeves and all.

Yuzu and Pooh sighting! :biggrin:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
On the other hand I cannot see a long career ahead with that many quads. It's got to hurt your body.
On the other hand he came back from his hip injury in no time. It's going to be interesting. Also his coaching situation with Marina and Patrick. Aaah, this has so much potential for big drama. ;)