2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition

auser

Record Breaker
Did not recognize Anna in the frumpy costume. Scary reminder to self, have I worked out today?:laugh:

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Nobu as a commentator said he feels Deniss has become more musical with his footsteps, something he thinks Steph has probably been emphasizing in his coaching.

I wish we will get "Nobu's Room" next year. He has a much better on-air rapport than Akiko Suzuki.

lady_bee

Medalist
Japan's novice champions could probably beat Japan's senior champions of 20 years ago...

I just googled who was the Japanese Champion 20 yeas ago(1996-1997), and it was Takeshi Honda, followed by Yamato Tamura as Silver.
So, you are wrong:biggrin:

Last edited:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
What is this ex? :rofl:

The music is from the movie A Series of Unfortunate Events... Which has nothing to do with the exhibition at all. Leave it to he Chinese pairs to have strange exhibitions (remember Sui/Han's plants vs zombies one a few years back?)

champs

Final Flight
I wish we will get "Nobu's Room" next year. He has a much better on-air rapport than Akiko Suzuki.

With time constraint Akiko is better tho, as Nob might start sobbing with full of emotions.

I really enjoyed Nathan's EX. has more personality than his LP.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yeah -- I dig Nathan's EX too. "At Least We Stole the Show." So appropriate for this weekend, lol.