2016-17 GPF Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies SP

Biellmann

Match Penalty
Satoko is great, the music as well but I think something is missing. She looks too juniorshish.

Oh, so just because someone is lovely and small, he is "juniorish"....Nice logic. When will people finally stop with this kind of bashing? It's annoying :disapp:

eta

Medalist
I remember there was this overrotated jump receiving +GOE earlier in one of the GPs? /waits for protocols

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
4 Anna POGORILAYA (RUS)

Music: Scent of a Woman (soundtrack - Smoku remix)

Black one-shoulder dress, tulle detail

3Lz+3T
CCoSp
FCSp
3Lo - turnout
2A
StSq
LSp

Not perfect, but should be enough to keep her in the running

SP: 38.55+34.74 = 73.29, 3/4

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Anna's SS is fire. Other than that turn out (and the weird fall before the program) it was good! :agree:

Greta

On the Ice
This SP is growing on me. I found the music a little shallow-sounding at first.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I just LOVE watching Anna now, she has become such an incredibly dynamic performer, you really can't take your eyes off her. It's hard to believe her evolution, t's such a pleasure and privilege to be able to see her become this.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Could have been worse because she seemed a bit out of it. But once upon a time nerves would have caused a meltdown, now she held on with a very decent program. Well done lady.

Plisskin

Medalist
Kinda new that was going to happen after she did that nervous? trip when 1st getting on the ice.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I like this program so much until the weird techno beat kicks in.

Ruffledgrouse's long lost cousin is in for the costume assist in this performance.