Patrick Chan | Page 391 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

calica

Final Flight
:laugh2: Yes, he does look very thin nowadays...

See how skinny he is by scrolling through the photos in my latest blog post:

Patrick Chan Year End Update, December 22, 2016

My english is bad but little explication in :IN "I don’t know if this GIF is related to Patrick’s Japanese interview (above), but it’s cute nonetheless:"

I think is not related to interview... The gif is made from the Canadian team's Christmas greeting video. (0:41 sec)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPUC6tl0sw

happylife

On the Ice
Very nice video! It is so nice to see all the happy faces of all our skaters in this Christmas and holiday season. :luv17: :luv17: :luv17:

Thank you for sharing the link with us..
My english is bad but little explication in :IN "I don’t know if this GIF is related to Patrick’s Japanese interview (above), but it’s cute nonetheless:"

I think is not related to interview... The gif is made from the Canadian team's Christmas greeting video. (0:41 sec)

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist

Thank you, Calica! I will correct that on my blog post right now. Strange... when I try to embed it, YouTube is gives me a warning that this video is unlisted.... :scratch2:

But it's such a fun video, even if Elladj is wanting to move and dance around more than Patrick. I'm guessing that they filmed this at the High Performance Camp.

I updated my other blog posts as well, since I found more photos from GPF that I hadn't seen before.

Also, here's my holiday wishes for Pchiddy:

https://twitter.com/PCSkatingFan/status/812064057658396672

Let's not forget to send him birthday wishes on the 31st! :agree:

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Lol, I was going through photos of Patrick and came across this one. Boy, am I glad that he never wore that costume in competition!

I had no idea that Patrick had skated in a show with Michelle Kwan! Here's the GS article about the show, another photo of the group, and the entire photo gallery for the whole show.

Wish I had known about Patrick back then... I would have attended the show!

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Lol, I was going through photos of Patrick and came across this one. Boy, am I glad that he never wore that costume in competition!

I had no idea that Patrick had skated in a show with Michelle Kwan! Here's the GS article about the show, another photo of the group, and the entire photo gallery for the whole show.

Wish I had known about Patrick back then... I would have attended the show!
At All That Skate in 2011, Patrick and Yuna were paired together during the 2nd opening number. Unfortunately, the best quality video has been muted now, but have this audio playing in the background while watching this video and you'll get the idea. They were adorable skating together. :yes: :love:

Last edited:

happylife

On the Ice
To Patrick and all my friends on GS:

Wishing Patrick have a great skating season and all his dreams come true! :love:

Hope you all and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with peace, love and prosperity! :love:

Merry Christmas everyone! :love:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Yes, to everyone here on GS:

I wish you a wonderful holiday season! My gift to you:

Coloring pages of Patrick! May these add some fun, color, and relaxation to your winter days!

Thank you all so much for reading and visiting my fan site this year. I look forward to celebrating some great skating with you next year! :luv17:

Last edited:

emdee

Final Flight
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.....may Patrick have a great birthday and a wonderful 2017.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
awwww.... Patrick and his doggies... or pchiddy in peejays... hahahaha ;) so cute

I had a special thought for all of you here on Patrick's fan fest for Xmas ;)

Happy Holidays to all of you who each contribute in your own and special way to this page ;) whether you are from down under or across the bridge from me, whether your Ocean is the one I fell in love with a few years ago or the one I sailed on, whether you drink rye, bourbon, scotch or whiskey, (it will be gin for me!), we are united by one common man, the Chan-pion.

Let's be merry ! Let's be cheery ! Let's believe in PChiddy :)

and LET ME SWOON :love:

on a side note : I received my Nationals event pass today... which is pretty much a whole bunch of tickets... but many of them LOL... best present ever... (and yes, received them today as I was away in the boonies across the bridge)

let's rejoice!!!!!:hb:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Be merry! Be happy! Be festive! Be grateful! Be kind! Be generous! Be passionate! Be good to yourself and everybody!

If you need an excuse............ it's Christmas!

happylife

On the Ice
Very nice and warm post from 4EVERCHAN on a Christmas day and thanks :love:.

Merry Christmas to all! :love:
awwww.... Patrick and his doggies... or pchiddy in peejays... hahahaha ;) so cute

I had a special thought for all of you here on Patrick's fan fest for Xmas ;)

Happy Holidays to all of you who each contribute in your own and special way to this page ;) whether you are from down under or across the bridge from me, whether your Ocean is the one I fell in love with a few years ago or the one I sailed on, whether you drink rye, bourbon, scotch or whiskey, (it will be gin for me!), we are united by one common man, the Chan-pion.

Let's be merry ! Let's be cheery ! Let's believe in PChiddy :)

and LET ME SWOON :love:

on a side note : I received my Nationals event pass today... which is pretty much a whole bunch of tickets... but many of them LOL... best present ever... (and yes, received them today as I was away in the boonies across the bridge)

let's rejoice!!!!!:hb:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I give a :agree: thumbs up to all of the warm holiday wishes above!

Well, I thought there was something familiar about the background of Patrick's holiday photo and wondered if he was staying with the Blackmer family again, as he did last year (see photos here and here). Sure enough, Maggie Blackmer confirmed that her dogs were the adorable ones napping near Patrick!

https://twitter.com/iceprincess0923/status/813173462743314432

And LOL, the Akinator Game guessed correctly that my character was Patrick! :laugh2::rofl::laugh: See my screenshot! I didn't think it could guess right, but it did!

https://twitter.com/PCSkatingFan/status/813274731486949377

You all have a wonderful rest of your holiday night!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol.. i tried the game too... but it took three times before he guessed Patrick ;) he thought it was jeremy lin at one point ;)

fun though but perhaps I answered wrong answers as I didn't know which video games Patrick played LOL :)

I give a :agree: thumbs up to all of the warm holiday wishes above!

Well, I thought there was something familiar about the background of Patrick's holiday photo and wondered if he was staying with the Blackmer family again, as he did last year (see photos here and here). Sure enough, Maggie Blackmer confirmed that her dogs were the adorable ones napping near Patrick!

https://twitter.com/iceprincess0923/status/813173462743314432

And LOL, the Akinator Game guessed correctly that my character was Patrick! :laugh2::rofl::laugh: See my screenshot! I didn't think it could guess right, but it did!

https://twitter.com/PCSkatingFan/status/813274731486949377

You all have a wonderful rest of your holiday night!

calica

Final Flight
Really Ugly 3A.... but the importan thing is that Patrick jump well in competition...