2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm not sure you'll be able to find it unless there's a player where you can rewatch programs from the past few days. Fuji TV (or whatever it's called) pulls Men's skating videos off Youtube faster than you can watch them!

But this is the introduction where the skaters just give a little wave and bow. Surely not copyrighted material, right?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brendan should finish 15th (unless there are more epic meltdowns ahead) which should be enough, I think.

Woohoo! :yahoo:

Which date is this? It always seems to be on a weeknight and I can almost never get to it.

It's the 29th April which is a Thursday...I think there's hockey or something on the other nights which is why it's always held then. Hopefully you'll find a way to make it though! It's a pretty fun night!

Hmm they reshowing Evgenia's winning skate from last night...man, they never did take out those voice-overs? I can't believe no-one complained (or maybe they did and the Russian Fed didn't care?)

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Dear God, the next group is so stacked! Jason, Misha, Kevin, Denis! The real competition for spots behind now! :cheer:

luckyguy

Match Penalty
Shame on you judges for your outrageous pushing of Ge ahead of Kvitelashvili. Overpolished and overemotionalized programs are apparently trendy.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Javier did a pc answer and says Patrick is his favourite skater

jabberwocky13

On the Ice
CCTV is replaying Sui/Han fs and jeez. That last moment where he is just holding her and they are both crying and wow.

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's the 29th April which is a Thursday...I think there's hockey or something on the other nights which is why it's always held then. Hopefully you'll find a way to make it though! It's a pretty fun night!

29th April is a Saturday? (A Saturday I already may be making an appearance in Sydney for!)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It's kind of weird to think that Javier could be a three time World Champion in a few hours. Same as Patrick Chan. I'm not complaining, but wow!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
But this is the introduction where the skaters just give a little wave and bow. Surely not copyrighted material, right?

Hmm true...but it's hard to say, since I've never seen an intro shown by itself, only as part of like the whole group, which would be pulled down.

I'll go look once I save Misha's skate before it gets pulled down!

Lota

Record Breaker
I wasn't able to watch earlier, so now I watched Misha's performance and I'm literally crying. Like, not internet crying, literal tears down my face :cry: He is such a gift to this sport and it is so unfair that injuries and other circumstances keep failing him. I hope he manages to skate to the Olympics, but if not, so be it, at least he went out on a high (and what a high!) :thank:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
How many over 300 today do you think? My guess.. 5