2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Back, now SBS, all I ask of you tonight is not to stop streaming when it comes to the last 3 skaters like you did early this morning with the women's, frantically having to find an emergency link from a site that had slowed down with congestion and missing out on the winning performance!

thoakun

Final Flight
Aww, so heart-warming to see skaters having genuine friendship despite the language barrier and the cut-throat competitions :love:.
Majo envy of Medo-chan's waterfall hair :biggrin:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
29th April is a Saturday? (A Saturday I already may be making an appearance in Sydney for!)

Hmm, I'm sure it said 29th April on the poster I saw at the rink today so maybe it is? I went to the Macquarie Ice Rink webpage but I can't seem to find any info on it there (which stinks, I need to buy a ticket for me and my mother!)

I'll keep checking.

Next group up! Not sure if they're as cool, Maxim Kovtun is there (LOL I'm mean.)

Oh wait, I take it back, there's Kevin...Kevin is awesome.

And Mikhail! Go Mikhail!

And Jason too!

This is why the intros are good....how can I judge a group without all the information on hand! :eeking:

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
So far 11 quads from 6 skaters so far in the SP.

There may be 10 quads from this group alone.

Stats from the BBC.

Power of Plushy!!

thoakun

Final Flight
Why do girls sitting by the rinkside( don't know how to address them) have to wear such grey outfits? Like, the greyest grey.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
We have 3 men already over 100 though, not including Yuzu, Nathen, and Boyang. The scoring is surreal...

I don't think they're all going to skate their best, but they are welcome to prove me wrong.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Lady on the BBC just suggested that the first ever quad was landed by Reynolds in 2010 . . . :confused:

In her defense. The lady knows less about figure skating than my neighbour's dog.

babyskate

On the Ice
I am too nervous for Jason. I think I will go for my morning run, come back to read Karne's glorious report and watch it later on the NBCSN broadcast.
Thank you Karne for all your colorful reports and commentary.
Go Jason!!! Dazzle us all.