2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Aw.. poor Majorov.

I need to go walk my dog in the snow. Be back hopefully before the 3rd flight starts.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, so those three guys in banana coloured shirts are actually 3 guys in Sweden's flag shirts, mystery solved! (I wondered why you'd come dressed as a banana!)

Poor Alexander, too many pops...although to the uninitiated fan like myself pops seem better than falls because falls just look painful.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I really like Fedor as a commentator. He has a nice, gentle voice and speaks constructively.

Poor Alex. It will be better next time!

TMC

Record Breaker
Lol @ this audience: I just saw a group of people clapping on the concourse where you can't even see anything :D

iskate

On the Ice
Bit late, but I'm just going to butt in to say YAAAAAAY DENISS!! That was beautiful! :love: So in love with his steps/spins/basically everything!

*goes back to lurking*

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ice resurfacing... what now... search for that elusive intro video? Anyone?

I'm not sure you'll be able to find it unless there's a player where you can rewatch programs from the past few days. Fuji TV (or whatever it's called) pulls Men's skating videos off Youtube faster than you can watch them!

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Majorov played aprils fool with the Swedish fed head this morning. Told her one of his skates was broken.. showed her the skate…. with a note inside. Hard to forgive I would have thought :eeking:

Max and Tom Z did this to John Coughlin (the rep for the blades) in Boston. Told him that Max had broken a blade at practice and had Coughlin racing "at DEFCON 4" across Boston. April Fool!

Aww 4th? Boo-urns. Do we still get a spot I wonder?

Brendan should finish 15th (unless there are more epic meltdowns ahead) which should be enough, I think.

(But I've got exciting news, there's an ice show every year at the ice rink I go to, and Brendan is one of the skaters there so I'll get to see him at the end of the month! Woohoo! :hap36:

Which date is this? It always seems to be on a weeknight and I can almost never get to it.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Why do we have to watch a year old FP now? Just repeat the top SP's.....this is confusing for the casual viewer.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
A quadless man named Misha is leading after twelve skaters :clap:

I'll take a skater I'm a fan of, Keiji, who I've been cheering for. He has two landed quads. And so-so choreo, wasn't clean, wasn't engaged with the music etc.

And then Misha, no quads but wonderful choreography, clean skate, absolutely performed the hell out of every single second, completely connected to the music. That's what I want to see. I love quads, there is no doubt but they have to be a part of the whole package or what's the point. I really do not want to see skates like Misha's disappear exchanged for wonky ones that bring more points, based on landed quads.