when you believe in yourself you are unstoppable
Where your destiny lies, dancing on the blades,
you set my heart on fire

Don't stop us now, the moment of truth
We were born to make history
We'll make it happen, we'll turn it around
Yes, we were born to make history "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj5JiPDOpOo

I didn't really enjoy YoI but this song is awesome and a lot of great music videos was made to it. Also it's double amazing in Russian. And let's be honest... our first thought while listening to it was "Evgenia Medvedeva and Yuzuru Hanyu"

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I didn't really enjoy YoI but this song is awesome and a lot of great music videos was made to it. Also it's double amazing in Russian. And let's be honest... our first thought while listening to it was "Evgenia Medvedeva and Yuzuru Hanyu"

My first thought was "they were born to make history " ))) :hb:

ejnsofi

Final Flight
As season is practically over we can talk about our favourite Medvedeva moment this season.

Mine definitely is how after her FS at Europeans she started smiling and checked how much public enjoyed her performance. After that she allowed herself to show how happy she was with her skate :D It was so adorable. It's great how she wants people to love skating as much as she does

zounger

Medalist
If there was a GOE mark for how a jump should sound I would definitely give her +3 for the 3Lo at World's SP. The entrance, the jump itself and the exit were amazing.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
Wow... it's hard to choose...

From competitions I would choose WTT FS. It was totally mesmerizing to my opinion. And to skate like this at the end of season after giving it all already at Worlds.. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

And my second favorite moment that brought tears to my eyes is when Zhenya gave her medal to Eteri at the medal ceremony at Worlds

Worlds medal ceremony 1.55

Funny moments that I can watch multiple times:

A season is not a season without K-POP

Dancing with Moris

Shoma&Zhenya&Yuzuru

berry8

Final Flight
When, at Russian Nationals she went for a 3S-3T-3T combination in the second half of the LP.
The relief after the LP at worlds.

astudyofmemory

Rinkside
What's impressive is that this isn't even counting the views she's gotten on Facebook from accounts that uploaded it to their pages...she already has over 1 million views on there as well, if all the views were purely from YouTube she'd be around 3 million or so! :shocked:

I showed it to some of my friends and they fell in love. :p My little cousin demanded to watch it over and over because she really liked the transformation into Sailor Moon. I've read a lot of comments saying it brought them to tears over the sheer nostalgia they felt while watching it. I can relate :laugh:

Edit: I keep finding more videos with hundreds of thousands of views, I've lost track but the views on Facebook are definitely in the millions. :hap93:

Last edited:

AnyaFei

On the Ice
I would love to see her do Sailor Moon again for the Japan summer shows, but I wonder if she'll do another anime themed ex for FOI/DOI. I hope so.:love: