Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fish in the sea

Rinkside
In a recent interview Evgenua was asked if she will ever be able to do a quad and she gave a vague answer like "everything is possible, I know a woman's body is capable of it". She also said that she had never tried the quad on her on (she was probably talking about salchow), only with that thingy that holds you in the air (I don't know what's it's name in English) so we are definitely not seeing a quad from her next season.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
so we are definitely not seeing a quad from her next season.

There's nothing definite when we speak about next season and Zhenya ))) The chance that we see quad in programs in the next season is very small but we may see it in practices or galas. She doesn't need quad next season but she won't give up working on it.

breadstal

Record Breaker
Why is Evgenia only working with him btw (knowing that he will choreograph her Olympics programs as well)?

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Why is Evgenia only working with him btw (knowing that he will choreograph her Olympics programs as well)?

Apparently she is comfortable with him and they cooperate well. Also she mentioned in many interviews that she trusts Eteri and Eteri apparently trusts Averbukh. :noshake:

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight

In addition to what was said before, he worked with her for 2 seasons already so he knows her like no other choreographer. As we know they have to prepare the programs earlier this season because she has to peak already in February, so time schedule is very strict.
In addition, Eteri once said that Zhenya is more consistent on ice when she tells a story so she feels confident with his choreogtaphy.

Last edited:

atsumiri

Record Breaker

Why is Carolina only working with Lori Nichol?
Why is Mao only working with Lori Nichol and (Tarasove till she retired)?
Why is Yuzu only doing Sp with Jeffrey Buttle, and FS with Shae-Lynn Bourne ?
Why is Gracie only with Lori Nichol?
Why did Yuna work only with David Wilson?
and go on.. and on... and on...

The answer will be the same. I guess. :confused2:
She's not the first nor the last.

astudyofmemory

Rinkside
It hit 1M views already :eeking: In only two days! Way to go, Zhenya, your cuteness has resounded with many people :yahoo:

I added a couple of links to my earlier post, by the way :biggrin:

Last edited:

euphemiagavrillo

Spectator
From @Aviana_Ruby on Twitter https://twitter.com/Aviana_Ruby/status/856552894329487361?s=09
_______
yuzuxevgenia moment in WTT Gala hehehe. I'm new here, but I like evgenia because of her character. Skating-wise, I can't say much other than I think its beautiful because I don't understand its technical aspect yet. But I will learn and protect Evgenia (bc again I'm getting annoyed at the people who can easily say she's over scored )

na1129

On the Ice
From @Aviana_Ruby on Twitter https://twitter.com/Aviana_Ruby/status/856552894329487361?s=09
_______
yuzuxevgenia moment in WTT Gala hehehe. I'm new here, but I like evgenia because of her character. Skating-wise, I can't say much other than I think its beautiful because I don't understand its technical aspect yet. But I will learn and protect Evgenia (bc again I'm getting annoyed at the people who can easily say she's over scored )

Thanks for link! They are so cute :)
and welcome to evgenia thread [emoji4][emoji106][emoji1]