2017 JGP Latvia Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Latvia Ladies SP

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Well she has good SS and she interpret music with beautiful movements. PE is too high for this particular skate, but in general she is fine PCS skater.

Ender

Match Penalty
Panenkova's step sequence had some cool moments and jumps were good, but the program and packaging was kind of meh and she had no face at all.

I'm not going to moneyball it, but I wonder if skating later in the SP of a JGP leads to more mistakes... more time to get nervous(maybe over earlier skater's scores)
They did a make-over for her and for a second I thought it's Shakanovich before she went downhill. They really know how ro make these girls look better.

Kara

Final Flight
compare this to gubanova bad skate pcs from the last event

Yeah it's criminal how judges hammered Gubanova's PCS (though granted she had 2 falls) for her SP while Rika wasn't judged as harshly. I'm more angsting about Gubanova when I say this though..:cry:

Kara

Final Flight
Yuhana also went for the 3A in the free in the summer comp (I think it was <<) and said she would try it in the free in Latvia too. Loving her bangs! I always wished more skaters would show their bangs but I guess it would get in the way.:laugh:

Plisskin

Medalist
Yuhana's program doesn't know whether it wants to be The Lion King or Riverdance. I was confused by those music cuts...

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Yuhana also went for the 3A in the free in the summer comp (I think it was <<) and said she would try it in the free in Latvia too. Loving her bangs! I always wished more skaters would show their bangs but I guess it would get in the way.:laugh:

Good. After 4S im so eager to see someone try 3A. Her 2A is very good.

Kara

Final Flight
Emmy has an aura to her. If she can get the 3-3, she'll be a force in no time.:agree: Also great layback!!!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Very nice PE and IN from Emmy... In my opinion, she is the best US junior skater regarding those E: i was right. 7+ for IN :agree:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay Emmy!!!!! I woke up just in time to see the last part of her skate and it was beautiful!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So I just woke up. Guess I'm just in time to catch the last few ladies, but rather than rush to get my stream up I think I need to go make coffee