2017 JPG Latvia Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Latvia Mens FS

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Nikita's upright position is very interesting, really liked it and he skated clean, another job well done! and he is very good looking :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ted is just so sweet, always encouraging :luv17: i hope skaters are watching their performances and listen to his advices and words of encouragments

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
It's funny how the teams keep forgetting that they are to stay in the K&C for a few seconds more when the scores are out. But I also think it's unnecessary. Their work is done and they certainly have other things in mind more important to them than uselessly posing for the camera. I think when they stand up and are about to leave it should just be a sign for the director to switch cameras.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Alexander's landing on his knee reminded me of certain world champion, but unlike that world champion he did it after the combo :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Nikolaj gave it his all and thats all you can ask for, and agree with everything Ted said :laugh: and you can never go wrong with pirates in my book :luv17:

zebobes

Final Flight
First two groups done! Nikolaj so far has been the most impressive, and as Ted pointed out, can jump SUPER high, just needs someone to help him polish his jumps and add a rotation.

I just wonder if his family are up the task to coach him to be a top competitor or not.

zebobes

Final Flight
They are doing a replay of the top three men from Yokohama during the ice resurfacing... I forgot that Vincent changed his program before Junior Worlds. It's amazing how big of a difference the change of program made in Vincent. The Casablanca program at worlds that I saw live was really amazing. The program he started the season with is less inspiring. I'm glad they changed his program this year much earlier in the season.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
First two groups done! Nikolaj so far has been the most impressive, and as Ted pointed out, can jump SUPER high, just needs someone to help him polish his jumps and add a rotation.

I just wonder if his family are up the task to coach him to be a top competitor or not.

They already did that with his older brother. And like his brother, he could be top competitor in Europe, for sure

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I forgot to ask about Kims! Of the Latvian boys he seemed the most promising. I will check his protocols later.