Country
Olympics
Whoever cut this music needs to be banned from doing so ever again. :slink:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You should see the one in the short. The day that Timmy D. can't do an amazeballs headless spin is the day the apocalypse comes.

Love me my mens skating spinners, love me my Tim D., I just wish he'd hit some of his jumps:noshake: Still worth watching!:agree:

I almost thought my head was gonna fly off on that. Shoma does a good one too, but not quite that good.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OH I am so pleased for Max! That was great!

Sure, some things to clean up, but that's the best he's skated in a while. I am so proud of him.

Where's Karne? She'll be over the moon when she sees this.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I remember seeing an article last year talking about how Max was working on his artistry, and I watched his performances last year, and I thought hm, okay, well, these things take time, so we'll see where it goes.

But wow, this competition he's been like a wholly new skater. Whatever he's doing is clearly working and he looks amazing. So fluid and expressive. Props to you, Max!

edited: And the same goes for Nathan too. He's grown up so much the last year or two artistically.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:dumb: :curse: My Ice Network froze and I missed all of Max...Go Nathan!

Sherlock Marple

On the Ice
I think I know this music. It's from a movie or something. I forgot what movie...

Edit: The post before me is right. It's Rite of Spring. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I like this free skate -- shows all the things I really liked about him in the past...but technically watered down. It probably should not be 1st in the FS at least....and he doesn't have that big of a SP lead.

frida80

Record Breaker
Nathan you big liar. You said you weren't focus on your 4Lo!

He's got them all people. All five quads except for 4A!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nathan is smoother already... he is going to create lots of trouble this season ;) go nathan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Nathan's programs are so fracking good.

Sometime in the offseason he went from "this guy is exciting!" to "I love watching this guy skate."