2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Mens FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Mens FS

Kinga

Medalist
I have always thought Radioactive would be great for a figure skating program, but maybe not this blah instrumental version.
Any way, well done Moris

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
thank you, thank you, Moris ... for rescuing this competition so far! I feel like I can breathe again. Only a few small blips.

Plus, he was so very entertaining!:luv17:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Moris is really a strong jumper, but doesn't matter how hard I try, I really can't distinguish his 4T from his 4S :shocked:
He had a beautiful transition before the 2nd 3F :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
A much better musical fit than Moris's SP (which was just tragic), but that step sequence is gawdawful.

But that certainly was a step up technically from what we've seen before.

nimi

Medalist
I don't fully understand why, but I really enjoyed Moris:laugh:
Yeah, there's something very likeable about him no matter what he's skating to!

BTW, I liked this program & music a lot better than the bloody Buble version of the bloody feeeeeling goooood in SP but I can forgive even the SP music choice...

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
That is one of the ugliest outfits I have ever seen. Also, he's handsome; do something with the hair, people! The boy needs a stylist. I didn't even see the program. Jumps look great in the slo mo replay. Posture is taking a lot away for me, though.

annemn

Rinkside
I really enjoyed that! Something new, and though the costume still confused me I thought he pulled off a unique musical choice quite well!

schizoanalyst

Medalist
I much prefer the Moris tactic of doing something engaging and fun rather than these intricate classical pieces that most of the skaters can't live up to, coaches should take note.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Liked Moris last year, like him even more this year. I'd re do his SP for free and for heaven skate someone get him a Gofund me for costumes because this one and the SP Holstein Taoist cow one are tragic.

auser

Record Breaker
In my head it started as soon as the program thread in the edge went up.

I did it at the end of year the last year giving people time to change their programs once they saw who else was skating to what.

We are down a Carmen. Karen Chen has decided to ditch it.
Trust you to bring happy news :)