2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Mens FS | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Mens FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So.. I have a Davis and White problem with Nathan Chen. I can admire the skating, admire the power, the speed, the hard work..and be totally unmoved by it. I think I'll always be more of a Shoma girl.

But well done.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are you on chrome? Click the little i in the address bar and allow the site to play flash

Oh dear. Missed an hour and 5 mins. Yuzu was in the K & C when it finally came up after tech support. Thank you for your advice. I should have listened to you. :thank:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
WHAT THE HELL 88 PCS LESS THAN KHOLYADA
What is wrong with judges !!! I'll have him WAYYY closer to Hanyu

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I do understand a lot people really like Seimei, but seriously as a music aficionado, I really appreciate Nathen's FS program more, especially their contrast is so stark, so much complexity, intricacy, textured, interesting, dynamism, ethereal build up to power, epic grandeur challenge of Nathen's rite passage so much. (I wish this is the program conceived for Han Yan all these years ago, his career would have been quite different today, and I think he has the edge quality and sensitivity to do this type of program justice)

Everything I hope to see in a skater's program. I just love this program for him. So many interesting variations, alteration challenging moments to express and interplay... it is conceived as an ambitious artistic challenge and Olympic moment. Terrific choice. This program wins for me by miles.
Originality, creativity, modernity really helps!

moriel

Record Breaker
I admire the quads, but everybody who complained about homecooking...
He and Kolyada equally (didnt) deserve their PCs

nimi

Medalist
Loved Rafael's reaction! :laugh:

Yuzu's habit of getting the silver @ his 1st GP continues....

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
That poor Seimei cosplay girl... *sniffle, sniffle*

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Well speaking of insane programs, that was just crazy. And overall, I REALLY enjoyed it! Even the parts without the jumps, to be honest. The music cuts were solid, too. I think that that's definitely an olympics-worthy program and I'm very happy for that.

Also, he's the deserving winner! Congratulations!