2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
You know.. before I started watching streams I mainly only cared about the skaters I saw at tv. Now the scope for heartbreak is so much greater. I care about almost all of the ladies. There are a few that bore me but I still want them to do well.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Judging by the introduction it looks like Alina is about to develop the same combat face as Evgenia. Do they have special training sessions for that in Eteri's team? :biggrin:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
You know.. before I started watching streams I mainly only cared about the skaters I saw at tv. Now the scope for heartbreak is so much greater. I care about almost all of the ladies. There are a few that bore me but I still want them to do well.

This is why I watch the JGP so much - even the lower level skaters can be interesting if you look at it from a different perspective.

What is the capacity of the hall? It looks so empty:scratch2:

From Wiki: Patinoire Polesud or Pôle Sud is a 3,496-seat multi-purpose arena in Grenoble, France.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OH NO!!!! French CBC has the annoying commentator...

gotta switch to English commentator

Purv

Match Penalty
This is only short, btw it is friday , 3 pm, not many people, in china was the same

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This is why I watch the JGP so much - even the lower level skaters can be interesting if you look at it from a different perspective.

From Wiki: Patinoire Polesud or Pôle Sud is a 3,496-seat multi-purpose arena in Grenoble, France.

I just can't find the time or the bandwidth to watch Juniors. I don't have a mobile device so I have to be at home to watch.

That is one small arena..

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Polina's costume is distracting me because it looks nearly black in some lighting and then she moves into better light and you can see the purple