2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is anyone else seeing ads on GS for “Smash News”, featuring Harvey Weinstein having a mug shot taken? Gross. Find better advertisers, please.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
My little leprechaun loves his bolero jackets over ombre nude jumpsuits.

Hmmmm, already down. I hope he protects his ankle- a gp (or the GPF) is not worth jacking yourself up this close to the Olys

Warwick360

Medalist
Does Javi have any chance of making GPF if he comes first here? Does he have any chance if any of the skater which could be possibly named ends up underperforming, especially considering both Yuzuru and Chan are out of the GPF contention?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Shoma UNO (JPN)
Winter
in grey-and-black onesie with the top half grey with faux feather details

4F<< fall
FCSp
StSq
big stop and stand still moment
4T-3T
3A hangs on
CSSp
CCoSpV - his camel looked short

opened the door to javier

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Does Javi have any chance of making GPF if he comes first here? Does he have any chance if any of the skater which could be possibly named ends up underperforming, especially considering both Yuzuru and Chan are out of the GPF contention?

I believe Javier is out but with so many wonky placements and standings and performances, it's anyone's guess who makes the GPF. :laugh:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
He fought through it. Good job, Shoma. You'll do better tomorrow!

starla16

Medalist

No he's 6th place in his first event.

Alifyre

On the Ice
I love Shoma dearly but this program just... feels so empty to me. It's sad because both his programs were so lovely last season, and now in olympic season he's a little dry... I keep hoping the choreo will develop across events but it really hasn't filled out how I had hoped.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love Shoma's skating. Every move melts into the next one. I've ruined my tendons that way. Beautiful program and good recovery.