2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Husband: Those stars look like awards you get from the dentist. Lololol.

What a mess of an event.

dentist waitroom as K'n'C, what we expected for awards? Cookie-clutter plastic stars for good behavior:laugh:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Well, this has done nothing to lessen my mounting fear that we'll have an Sochi 2.0 in three months. :hopelessness:

Congratulations Javi, Shoma, Misha! :yes2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well whoever said it would be BLUE STARS for the men was right. Can I say that I think it's a little tacky?

I said it in the pairs event thread. I don't know what the pairs are getting though. I thought green or purple.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow, looking at protocals. Misha is the only one with all positive GOE. Second is Max who got negatives on his quad toe attempt and one judge gave a negative on a spin.

Leelee425

On the Ice
I loved Misha’s skate today (and his skating in general) but Javi’s Short program was the best performance this men’s competition. He had such a cushion, there was no way Misha could catch him, especially with no quads. The right person won, the point difference with which he won by was ridiculous. Do let the man enjoy his large plastic star. Ditto for Shoma, take 10 points off their PCS they are still 1 and 2.

Ender

Match Penalty
frrance cannot have major competition, it was well known even before this
They should start gofundme, I can donate. They shouldn’t let skaters bring these ridiculous plastic stars back home.

frida80

Record Breaker
Well Javi redeem himself, somewhat... next up Spanish nationals and Europeans. Iron it out before the Olympics!