2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It seems like 3A is Roman's nemesis jump since his junior years. Though he can jump quads, that is good for him. He skated rather tentatively, but that's also understandable.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Well, not bad for a kiddo who seems to have spent a portion of his time making youtube videos. :p

jillredhand

Record Breaker
So, did anyone figure out a way to stream the TSN portion, now that the dailymotion is going to go off air? Or are us TSN-less plebs just gonna have to wait anxiously for youtube uploads?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
What is up with these quadster's and their triple axels??? My stream is ending for the final flight.....:drama:

As many will attest , the 3A is a whole different monster. Few have conquered it, and even fewer has mastered it. :popcorn:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So, did anyone figure out a way to stream the TSN portion, now that the dailymotion is going to go off air? Or are us TSN-less plebs just gonna have to wait anxiously for youtube uploads?

I should turn on Facebook live, point my iPad at the TV, and give you all the link. :laugh:

You’d have to put up with me talking to myself during programs (and let me tell you, I can swear like a trucker), along with potential interruptions from my dog and Yuzurudaughter...

mrrice

Record Breaker
I should turn on Facebook live, point my iPad at the TV, and give you all the link. :laugh:

You’d have to put up with me talking to myself during programs (and let me tell you, I can swear like a trucker), along with potential interruptions from my dog and Yuzurudaughter...

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM...That is SOOO Me!!!!! :laugh2: