2018 Olympic Figure Skating Pairs SP | Page 71 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Pairs SP

synteis

Medalist
But the thing is that they have poor PE and IM but very good on everything else so high PCS is very possible.

BabblingBrook

On the Ice
Still heartbroken about Aliona but I had to share that one of the Canadian commentators said that 'if she was an apartment she would be a penthouse'

jillredhand

Record Breaker
SUCH a tight field. At least 4 teams in reach of bronze, and who knows what's going to happen with S/H and T/M.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
37.70 PCS really judges? that is how you showcase your professionalism? :rolleye:

Very deserved 2nd place nonetheless, Terrific elements

But why should skaters like Sui even bother performing and emoting anymore if it makes no difference?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I think T&M's Candyman could go viral if they eff up enough tomorrow.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Their PCS is indistinguishable from S/H. In some categories yes, but what is going on with these judges?!?!?!? :confused:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
What about we just make a 7-way tie for Silver and let Sui/Han win the Gold and the Ryom/Kim win the bronze?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
My friend wants to know if it's possible for the girl to anchor the guy in a death spiral and if so, is there a rule against it.

s_parks

Record Breaker
WHAT THE expletive-not-allowed-on-gs, they have no business having pcs that close to S/H. BYE. Russian fed is really getting desperate with their pairs. Hope to all the deities some of the exciting jr pairs there step it up come seniors.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
The chance for Aliona to win this is so slight now.
On the other hand, there's a six-point difference. Not a tragedy.

HollyRose

On the Ice
Well, I will have to be in denial until the FS is over. Aliona and Bruno will land the throw 3A and deliver a flawless performance to win the gold :agree2: